Report NEP-ARA-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenc, Turalay & Turhan, M. Ibrahim & Yildirim, Onur, 2011. "The experience with macro-prudential policies of the central bank of the republic of Turkey in response to the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5834, The World Bank.
- Fellmann, Thomas & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Salamon, Petra, 2011. "Eu Enlargement To Turkey: Potential Impacts On Agricultural Markets And How They Are Shaped By Changes In Macroeconomic Conditions," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114507, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Cortuk, Orcan & Singh, Nirvikar, 2011. "Turkey’s trilemma trade-offs: is there a role for reserves?," MPRA Paper 33887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Fan, 2011. "Distributional impact analysis of the energy price reform in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5831, The World Bank.
- Catik, A. Nazif & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2011. "The bank lending channel in Turkey: Has it changed after the low inflation regime?," DICE Discussion Papers 32, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal, 2011. "Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 1119, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Chemak, Fraj, 2011. "Technical Change Performance and Water Use Efficiency in the Irrigated Areas: Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114311, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sanchita Mukherjee & Rina Bhattacharya, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 11/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker, 2011. "Productive Efficiency in Water Usage: An Analysis of Differences among Citrus Producing Farms Sizes in Tunisia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114441, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu, 2011. "Monetary Policy Communication Under Inflation Targeting : Do Words Speak Louder Than Actions?," Working Papers 1118, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.