Distributional impact analysis of the energy price reform in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Denis Bolduc & Donald Belanger, 1996.
"Quebec Residential Electricity Demand: A Microeconometric Approach,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 92-113, February.
- Bernard, J.T. & Bolduc, D. & Belanger, D., 1993. "Quebec Residential Electricity Demand: A Microeconometric Approach," Papers 9334, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Takashi Yamagata & Chris Orme, 2005.
"On Testing Sample Selection Bias Under the Multicollinearity Problem,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 467-481.
- Yamagata. T., 2005. "On Testing Sample Selection Bias under the Multicollinearity Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0522, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bauwens, Luc & Fiebig, Denzil G & Steel, Mark F J, 1994.
"Estimating End-Use Demand: A Bayesian Approach,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(2), pages 221-231, April.
- Bauwens, Luc & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Steel, Mark F.J., 1992. "Estimating end-use demand: A Bayesian approach," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2839, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bauwens, L. & Fiebig, D. G. & Steel, M. F. J., 1994. "Estimating End-use Demand: a Bayesian Approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & FIEBIG, Denzil & STEEL, Mark, 1992. "Estimating End-Use Demand : A Bayesian Approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1992052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lutz Kilian, 2008. "The Economic Effects of Energy Price Shocks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 871-909, December.
- Michael Parti & Cynthia Parti, 1980. "The Total and Appliance-Specific Conditional Demand for Electricity in the Household Sector," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 309-321, Spring.
- Nesbakken, Runa, 1999. "Price sensitivity of residential energy consumption in Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-515, December.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Petersen, H. Craig, 1982. "Electricity Consumption In Rural Vs. Urban Areas," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01), July.
- World Bank, 2009. "Adapting to Climate Change in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3052, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun E Rentschler & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2017. "Illicit dealings: Fossil fuel subsidy reforms and the role of tax evasion and smuggling," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Moshiri, Saeed, 2015. "The effects of the energy price reform on households consumption in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 177-188.
- Krauss, Alexander, 2016. "How natural gas tariff increases can influence poverty: Results, measurement constraints and bias," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 244-254.
- Jiang, Zhujun & Ouyang, Xiaoling & Huang, Guangxiao, 2015. "The distributional impacts of removing energy subsidies in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 111-122.
- World Bank, 2012. "Europe and Central Asia Balancing Act : Cutting Subsidies, Protecting Affordability, and Investing in the Energy Sector in Eastern Europe and Central Asia Region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11910, The World Bank.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2014.
"Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 755-769.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Climate Change Economics; Markets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Environment and Energy Efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-10-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-15 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .