Carbon mitigation costs for the commercial building sector: Discrete-continuous choice analysis of multifuel energy demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Parti & Cynthia Parti, 1980. "The Total and Appliance-Specific Conditional Demand for Electricity in the Household Sector," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 309-321, Spring.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Denis Bolduc & Donald Belanger, 1996.
"Quebec Residential Electricity Demand: A Microeconometric Approach,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 92-113, February.
- Bernard, J.T. & Bolduc, D. & Belanger, D., 1993. "Quebec Residential Electricity Demand: A Microeconometric Approach," Papers 9334, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard, 1991. "The Microeconometric Approach to Modelling Energy Demand: Some Results for UK Households," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 54-76, Summer.
- Dahl, Carol A., 1993. "A survey of energy demand elasticities in support of the development of the NEMS," MPRA Paper 13962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Garbacz, 1984. "Residential Electricity Demand: A Suggested Appliance Stock Equation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 151-154.
- E. Raphael Branch, 1993. "Short Run Income Elasticity of Demand for Residential Electricity Using Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 111-122.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McFadden, Jonathan & Miranowski, John, "undated". "Climate Change Impacts on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of US Agricultural Land," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170512, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2017.
"What matters in residential energy consumption: evidence from France,"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 40(1/2), pages 79-116.
- Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2013. "What matters in Residential Energy Consumption? Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01081953, HAL.
- Claire Salmon & Anna Risch, 2017. "What matters in residential energy consumption: evidence from France," Post-Print hal-01577799, HAL.
- Yueming Qiu, 2014. "Energy Efficiency and Rebound Effects: An Econometric Analysis of Energy Demand in the Commercial Building Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(2), pages 295-335, October.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2011. "Energy Demand for Heating in Spain: An Empirical Analysis with Policy Purposes," Working Papers 06-2011, Economics for Energy.
- Braun, Frauke G., 2010. "Determinants of households' space heating type: A discrete choice analysis for German households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5493-5503, October.
- Michael Hanemann & Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga, 2013. "Energy Demand for Heating: Short Run and Long Run," Working Papers 07-2013, Economics for Energy.
More about this item
KeywordsCommercial energy demand Carbon policy Climate change Discrete choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:527-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .