Europe and Central Asia Balancing Act : Cutting Subsidies, Protecting Affordability, and Investing in the Energy Sector in Eastern Europe and Central Asia Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon, 2005.
"Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6361, July.
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon & Roohi Abdullah, 2008. "Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11745, The World Bank.
- Zhang, Fan, 2011. "Distributional impact analysis of the energy price reform in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5831, The World Bank.
- Julian A. Lampietti & Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Amelia Branczik, 2007. "People and Power : Electricity Sector Reforms and the Poor in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7175, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Energy - Energy and Environment Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environmental Economics & Policies Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-05-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .