People and Power : Electricity Sector Reforms and the Poor in Europe and Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2011. "«Would you say that the price you pay for electricity is fair?» Consumers' satisfaction and utility reforms in the EU15," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 178-187, March.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:262-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2011.
"Protecting vulnerable families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis,"
MERIT Working Papers
042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Franziska Gassmann, 2011. "Protecting Vulnerable Families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis," Papers inwopa639, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Szabó, Andrea & Ujhelyi, Gergely, 2015. "Reducing nonpayment for public utilities: Experimental evidence from South Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 20-31.
- Waidler, J. & Hagen-Zanker, J. & Gassmann, F. & Siegel, M., 2014. "Do remittances and social assistance have different impacts on expenditure patterns of recipient households?: The Moldovan case," MERIT Working Papers 072, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Florio, Massimo & Taveggia, Giulia, 2015. "Asymmetric effects of electricity regulatory reforms in the EU15 and in the New Member States: Empirical evidence from residential prices 1990–2011," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 72-90.
- World Bank, 2012. "Europe and Central Asia Balancing Act : Cutting Subsidies, Protecting Affordability, and Investing in the Energy Sector in Eastern Europe and Central Asia Region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11910, The World Bank.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2014.
"Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 755-769.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2012. "Implementing energy subsidy reforms : an overview of the key issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6122, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsScience and Technology Development - Engineering Energy - Energy and Environment Economic Theory and Research Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .