Switching off or switching source : energy consumption and household
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ersado, Lire, 2012. "Poverty and distributional impact of gas price hike in Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6150, The World Bank.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2014.
"Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 755-769.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 2004. "Fuel switching: evidence from eight developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 869-887, September.
- Silva, Patricia & Klytchnikova, Irina & Radevic, Dragana, 2009. "Poverty and environmental impacts of electricity price reforms in Montenegro," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 102-113, March.
- Price, Catherine Waddams & Pham, Khac, 2009. "The impact of electricity market reform on consumers," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 43-48, March.
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 2005. "Factors determining household fuel choice in Guatemala," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 337-361, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1753 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation and Subsidies; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies; Welfare and Poverty; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs; Socialist Systems and Transitional Economies;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.