Switching off or switching source : energy consumption and household
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ersado, Lire, 2012. "Poverty and distributional impact of gas price hike in Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6150, The World Bank.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2014.
"Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 755-769.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 2004. "Fuel switching: evidence from eight developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 869-887, September.
- Silva, Patricia & Klytchnikova, Irina & Radevic, Dragana, 2009. "Poverty and environmental impacts of electricity price reforms in Montenegro," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 102-113, March.
- Price, Catherine Waddams & Pham, Khac, 2009. "The impact of electricity market reform on consumers," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 43-48, March.
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 2005. "Factors determining household fuel choice in Guatemala," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 337-361, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1753 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation and Subsidies; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies; Welfare and Poverty; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs; Socialist Systems and Transitional Economies;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .