Protecting Vulnerable Families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2011. "Protecting vulnerable families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
References listed on IDEAS
- Atamanov, Aziz & Van den Berg, Marrit, 2011. "Microeconomic analysis of rural nonfarm activities in the Kyrgyz Republic: What determines participation and returns?," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isabel Ortiz & Jingqing Chai & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Escalating Food Prices: The threat to poor households and policies to safeguard a Recovery for All," Working papers 1101, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Leonardo Menchini & Luca Tiberti & Sheila Marnie, 2009. "Child Well-being in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: A multidimensional approach," Papers inwopa581, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, June.
- Pradeep Mitra & Marcelo Selowsky & Juan Zalduendo, 2010. "Turmoil at Twenty : Recession, Recovery, and Reform in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2682, June.
- Julian A. Lampietti & Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Amelia Branczik, 2007. "People and Power : Electricity Sector Reforms and the Poor in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7175, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Jungsuk, 2014.
"A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jungsuk Kim & Almas Heshmati, 2016. "A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth," Working Papers id:8421, eSocialSciences.
- Deolinda Martins & Elena Gaia, 2012. "Preparing for an Uncertain Future: Expanding Social Protection for Children in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Working briefs 1202, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Kohler, Pierre, 2014. "Asset-Centred Redistributive Policies for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 55357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filgueira, Fernando & Rossel, Cecilia, 2017. "Confronting inequality: Social protection for families and early childhood through monetary transfers and care worldwide," Políticas Sociales 226, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; poverty reduction; social assistance; social protection;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.