Preparing for an Uncertain Future: Expanding Social Protection for Children in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franziska Gassmann, 2011.
"Protecting Vulnerable Families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis,"
inwopa639, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2011. "Protecting vulnerable families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gemechu Ayana Aga & Christian Eigen-Zucchi & Sonia Plaza & Ani Rudra Silwal, 2013. "Migration and Development Brief, No. 20," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17020, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordschildren; protection systems; Eastern Europe; Central Asia; economic crisis; fuel price; food price.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-09-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-09-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uce:wbrief:1202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Clara Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://www.unicef.org .