Report NEP-CWA-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deolinda Martins & Elena Gaia, 2012. "Preparing for an Uncertain Future: Expanding Social Protection for Children in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Working briefs 1202, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Julia Lang, 2012. "The Aims of Lifelong Learning: Age-Related Effects of Training on Wages and Job Security," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 478, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dimitrios Christelis & Loreti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "The Impact of Social Activities on Cognitive Ageing: Evidence from Eleven European Countries," CSEF Working Papers 320, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca Cannon Fraenkel & Josh Hurwitz, 2012. "The Pension Coverage Problem in the Private Sector," Issues in Brief ib2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2012.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5637283 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Fidrmuc, 2012. "How Persistent is Social Capital?," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Steven Nafziger & Peter H. Lindert, 2012. "Russian Inequality on the Eve of Revolution," NBER Working Papers 18383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2012:86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Kemme, 2012. "Soverign Wealth Fund Issues and the National Fund(s) of Kazakhstan," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1036, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- John Knight, 2012. "The Economic Causes and Consequences of Social Instability in China," Economics Series Working Papers 619, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012. "Demographic Dividends, Dependencies and Economic Growth in China and India," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Prada, Fernando, 2012. "World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, and Subregional Development Banks in Latin America: Dynamics of a System of Multilateral Development Banks," ADBI Working Papers 380, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Fouquet, 2012. "Economics of Energy and Climate Change: Origins, Developments and Growth," Working Papers 2012-08, BC3.
- Peter R Hartley & Kenneth B. Medlock III, 2012. "Changes in the Operational Efficiency of National Oil Companies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Altan Aldan & Ihsan Bozok & Mahmut Gunay, 2012. "Short Run Import Dynamics in Turkey," Working Papers 1225, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jean Bonnet & Marcus Dejardin & Antonia Madrid-Guijarro, 2012. "Toward the Entrepreneurial Society," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201231, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2012. "Australian Fiscal Policy in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.