Is low coverage of modern infrastructure services in African cities due to lack of demand or lack of supply ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amadou Bassirou Diallo & Sudeshna Banerjee & Vivien Foster & Quentin Wodon, 2009. "Is Low Coverage of Modern Infrastructure Services in African Cities due to lack of Demand or lack of Supply ?," Post-Print hal-00405400, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon, 2005.
"Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6361, April.
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon & Roohi Abdullah, 2008. "Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11745, The World Bank.
- Kayaga, Sam & Franceys, Richard, 2007. "Costs of urban utility water connections: Excessive burden to the poor," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 270-277, December.
- Komives, Kristin & Whittington, Dale & Wu, Xun, 2001. "Infrastructure coverage and the poor : the global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2551, The World Bank.
- Sudeshna Banerjee & Amadou Bassirou Diallo & Quentin Wodon, 2007.
"Measuring Trends in Access to Modern Infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa : Results from Demographic and Health Surveys,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
9553, The World Bank.
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Measuring trends in access to modern infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa: Results from Demographic and Health Surveys," MPRA Paper 10485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Angel-Urdinola & Quentin Wodon, 2007. "Do Utility Subsidies Reach the Poor? Framework and Evidence for Cape Verde, Sao Tome, and Rwanda," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(4), pages 1-7.
- Estache, Antonio, 2004. "Emerging infrastructure policy issues in developing countries - a survey of the recent economic literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3442, The World Bank.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego & Cosgrove-Davies, Malcolm & Wodon, Quentin, 2006. "Rwanda: Electricity Tariff Reform," MPRA Paper 9044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Infrastructure and Poverty: Part 2 – Are Household Needs Being Met?
by Rotarian Economist in Rotarian Economist on 2014-11-16 17:00:12
More about this item
KeywordsCurrencies and Exchange Rates; Economic Theory&Research; Geographical Information Systems; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .