Costs of urban utility water connections: Excessive burden to the poor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2005. "A Poverty and Inequality Impact Assessment of Liberalization of Water Utility in Senegal: A Macro-Micro Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 05-13, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Shi, Anqing, 2000. "How access to urban potable water and sewerage connections affects child mortality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2274, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amadou Bassirou Diallo & Sudeshna Banerjee & Vivien Foster & Quentin Wodon, 2009.
"Is Low Coverage of Modern Infrastructure Services in African Cities due to lack of Demand or lack of Supply ?,"
- Wodon, Quentin & Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou Bassirou & Foster, Vivien, 2009. "Is low coverage of modern infrastructure services in African cities due to lack of demand or lack of supply ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4881, The World Bank.
- Guimarães, E.F. & Malheiros, T.F. & Marques, R.C., 2016. "Inclusive governance: New concept of water supply and sanitation services in social vulnerability areas," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 124-129.
- Jimenez-Redal, Ruben & Parker, Alison & Jeffrey, Paul, 2014. "Factors influencing the uptake of household water connections in peri-urban Maputo, Mozambique," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 22-27.
- Elena Bardasi & Quentin Wodon, 2008. "Who pays the most for water? Alternative providers and service costs in Niger," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(20), pages 1-10.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2008:i:20:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:15:y:2007:i:4:p:270-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.