Small-scale private service providers of water supply and electricity : a review of incidence, structure, pricing, and operating characteristics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2009.
"Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-202, June.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2006. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4081, The World Bank.
- Estache, A. & Goicoechea, A. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Working Papers 07/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Antonio Estache & A. Goicoechea & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43908, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703, July.
- Anastasia Angueletou-Marteau, 2010. "Les petits opérateurs privés dans la chaîne d'approvisionnement d'eau potable dans les petites et moyennes villes indiennes," Post-Print halshs-00527134, HAL.
- James Leigland & William Butterfield, 2006. "Reform, Private Capital Needed to Develop Infrastructure in Africa : Problems and Prospects for Private Participation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10738, The World Bank.
- Meera Mehta & Kameel Virjee & Serah Njoroge, 2007. "Helping a New Breed of Private Water Operators Access Infrastructure Finance : Microfinance for Community Water Schemes in Kenya," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10690, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTown Water Supply and Sanitation; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions; Water and Industry; Water Conservation; Infrastructure Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .