Access, affordability, and alternatives: Modern infrastructure services in Africa
This report reviews recent trends in household access to infrastructure services and associated budgetary expenditures in Africa. It is based on a pooled database that draws upon the entire body of household surveys conducted in sub-Saharan Africa in the last 15 years.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:11:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Vivien & Yepes, Tito, 2006. "Is cost recovery a feasible objective for water and electricity ? The Latin American experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3943, The World Bank.
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon, 2005.
"Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6361, August.
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon & Roohi Abdullah, 2008. "Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11745, The World Bank.
- Quentin Wodon & Amadou Bassirou Diallo, 2007. "Demographic Transition Towards Smaller Household Sizes and Basic Infrastructure Needs in Developing Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(11), pages 1-11.
- C. Mark Blackden & Quentin Wodon, 2006. "Gender, Time Use, and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7214, August.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego & Cosgrove-Davies, Malcolm & Wodon, Quentin, 2006. "Rwanda: Electricity Tariff Reform," MPRA Paper 9044, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.