Fiscal Policy Coordination in Asia : East Asian Infrastructure Investment Fund
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Fay, Marianne & Yepes, Tito, 2003. "Investing in infrastructure : what is needed from 2000 to 2010?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3102, The World Bank.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2008.
"Large Hoarding Of International Reserves And The Emerging Global Economic Architecture,"
University of Manchester, vol. 76(5), pages 487-503, September.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2007. "Large Hoarding of International Reserves and the Emerging Global Economic Architecture," NBER Working Papers 13277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estache, Antonio, 2004. "Emerging infrastructure policy issues in developing countries - a survey of the recent economic literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3442, The World Bank.
- Pau Rabanal, 2004. "Monetary Policy Rules and the U.S. Business Cycle; Evidence and Implications," IMF Working Papers 04/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Neill, Jon R., 1996. "Fueling the engine of growth with investment in infrastructure: A lesson from neoclassical growth theory," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 521-529.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; East Asian Infrastructure Investment Fund; Growth; Southeast Asian Nations+3; economic growth;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:21870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .