Impact of Infrastructure Spending in Mali: A CGE modeling approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & Jean-François Perrault & Luc Savard, 2009. "Impact of Infrastructure Spending in Mali: A CGE Modeling Approach," Working Papers ECARES 2009_009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fortin, Bernard & Marceau, Nicolas & Savard, Luc, 1997. "Taxation, wage controls and the informal sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 293-312, November.
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2006.
"Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance, and Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 261-290.
- Christopher Adam & David Bevan, 2004. "Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance and Dutch Disease in Low Income Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 201, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Jung, Hong-Sang & Thorbecke, Erik, 2003. "The impact of public education expenditure on human capital, growth, and poverty in Tanzania and Zambia: a general equilibrium approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 701-725, November.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Why has productivity growth declined? Productivity and public investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- Terry McKinley, 2005. "Why is ?The Dutch disease? always a disease? the macroeconomic consequences of scaling up ODA," Working Papers 10, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Anderson, James E. & Martin, Will, 1998. "Evaluating public expenditures when governments must rely on distortionary taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1981, The World Bank.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1993. "Does public capital affect private sector performance? : An analysis of the Spanish case, 1964-1988," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 179-185, July.
- Fougere, Maxime & Merette, Marcel, 1999. "Population ageing and economic growth in seven OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 411-427, August.
- Jim Davies, "undated".
"Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities,"
Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada
2003-11, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jim Davies, 2003. "Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Peter J. Klenow & Mark Bils, 2000. "Does Schooling Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1160-1183, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald SCHMIDBAUER & Ece DEMIREL, "undated". "Monetary Authorities and Exchange Rate Volatility: Turkey and other Cases," EcoMod2010 259600150, EcoMod.
- Boureima Sawadogo & Tegawende Juliette Nana & Maimouna Hama Natama & Fidèle Bama & Emma Tapsoba & Kassoum Zerbo, 2015. "Impact de l'expansion économique et commerciale de la Chine sur la croissance et l'emploi au Burkina Faso: une analyse en équilibre général calculable," Working Papers MPIA 2015-03, PEP-MPIA.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment externalities; foreign aid; exchange rate; fiscal reforms;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-12-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-12-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-12-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:07-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .