Impact of Infrastructure Spending in Mali: A CGE modeling approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & Jean-François Perrault & Luc Savard, 2009. "Impact of Infrastructure Spending in Mali: A CGE Modeling Approach," Working Papers ECARES 2009_009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fortin, Bernard & Marceau, Nicolas & Savard, Luc, 1997. "Taxation, wage controls and the informal sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 293-312.
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2006.
"Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance, and Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 261-290.
- Christopher Adam & David Bevan, 2004. "Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance and Dutch Disease in Low Income Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 201, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1176-1196.
- Jung, Hong-Sang & Thorbecke, Erik, 2003. "The impact of public education expenditure on human capital, growth, and poverty in Tanzania and Zambia: a general equilibrium approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 701-725, November.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Why has productivity growth declined? Productivity and public investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- Terry McKinley, 2005. "Why is ?The Dutch disease? always a disease? the macroeconomic consequences of scaling up ODA," Working Papers 10, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Anderson, James E. & Martin, Will, 1998. "Evaluating public expenditures when governments must rely on distortionary taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1981, The World Bank.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1993. "Does public capital affect private sector performance? : An analysis of the Spanish case, 1964-1988," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 179-185, July.
- Fougere, Maxime & Merette, Marcel, 1999. "Population ageing and economic growth in seven OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 411-427, August.
- Jim Davies, "undated".
"Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities,"
Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada
2003-11, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jim Davies, 2003. "Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Peter J. Klenow & Mark Bils, 2000.
"Does Schooling Cause Growth?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1160-1183.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe, 1998. "Endogenous business cycles and the dynamics of output, hours, and consumption," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie, 1999. "Endogenous Business Cycles and the Dynamics of Output, Hours, and Consumption," CEPR Discussion Papers 2315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe, 1999. "Endogenous business cycles and the dynamics of output, hours, and consumption," Departmental Working Papers 199915, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald SCHMIDBAUER & Ece DEMIREL, "undated". "Monetary Authorities and Exchange Rate Volatility: Turkey and other Cases," EcoMod2010 259600150, EcoMod.
- Boureima Sawadogo & Tegawende Juliette Nana & Maimouna Hama Natama & Fidèle Bama & Emma Tapsoba & Kassoum Zerbo, 2015. "Impact de l'expansion économique et commerciale de la Chine sur la croissance et l'emploi au Burkina Faso: une analyse en équilibre général calculable," Working Papers MPIA 2015-03, PEP-MPIA.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment externalities; foreign aid; exchange rate; fiscal reforms;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-12-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-12-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-12-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:07-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .