Taxation, wage controls and the informal sector
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allingham, Michael G. & Sandmo, Agnar, 1972. "Income tax evasion: a theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 323-338, November.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Grossman, Gene M & Levinsohn, James A, 1989.
"Import Competition and the Stock Market Return to Capital,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1065-87, December.
- Gene M. Grossman & James A. Levinsohn, 1987. "Import Competition and the Stock Market Return to Capital," NBER Working Papers 2420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1976.
"Unemployment Effects of Minimum Wages,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages S87-104, August.
- Rauch, James E., 1991. "Modelling the informal sector formally," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Peattie, Lisa, 1987. "An idea in good currency and how it grew: The informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 851-860, July.
- Kesselman, Jonathan R., 1989. "Income tax evasion : An intersectoral analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 137-182, March.
- Usher, Dan, 1986.
"Tax Evasion and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 563-86, October.
- James J. Heckman & V. Joseph Hotz, 1986. "An Investigation of the Labor Market Earnings of Panamanian Males Evaluating the Sources of Inequality," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(4), pages 507-542.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:66:y:1997:i:2:p:293-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.