Understanding the "Informal Sector": A Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slonimczyk, Fabian, 2011. "The effect of taxation on informal employment: evidence from the Russian flat tax reform," MPRA Paper 35404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016.
"The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016. "The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Nguyen, Thi Minh Hieu & Nguyen, Thi Huong Giang & Vu, Thi Minh Ngoc & Nguyen, Viet Duc, 2013. "Whether or not the informal economy as an engine for poverty alleviation in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Namirembe Kavuma & Oliver Morrissey & Richard Upward, 2015. "Worker Flows and the Impact of Labour Transitions on Earnings in Uganda," Discussion Papers 2015-01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Thiaw, Kalidou, 2008.
"Fiscalité et secteur informel au Sénégal
[Informal sector and tax compliance in Senegal]," MPRA Paper 54867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Buehn & Alexander Karmann, 2011. "The Shadow Economy and Do-it-Yourself Activities: What Do We Know?," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Shadow Economy, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hala Abou-Ali & Reham Rizk, 2015. "MSEs Informality and Productivity: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 916, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2015.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Oyvat, Cem, 2013.
"Lurking in the cities: Urbanization and the informal economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 36-47.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Lurking in the Cities: Urbanization and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2013/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Klarita Gerxhani, 1999. "Informal Sector in Developed and less Developed Countries: A Literature Survey," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-083/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-42-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Offiong Helen Solomon, 2008. "Shadow economy and unemployment rate in USA: is there a structural relationship? An empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2537-2555.
More about this item
Keywordslabour economics ; informal sector ; black market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wodeec:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .