Public infrastructure and economic growth in Pakistan: a dynamic CGE-microsimulation analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit & Chatterjee, Tonmoy, 2016. "Infrastructure Development vs Direct Cash Transfer: A General Equilibrium Comparison," MPRA Paper 73126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed Shujaat AHMED & Asif JAVED, 2017.
"The Effect of Public Sector Development Expenditures and Investment on Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 203-214, June.
- Syed, Shujaat Ahmed & Javed, Asif, 2017. "The Effect of Public Sector Development Expenditures and Investment on Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 79137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed Ahmed & Asif Javed, 2017. "The Effect of Public Sector Development Expenditures and Investment on Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan," Working Papers id:12237, eSocialSciences.
- Ahmed, Riaz, 2016. "Social infrastructure and productivity of manufacturing firms: Evidence from Pakistan," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nagesh Kumar & Matthew Hammill & Selim Raihan & Swayamsiddha Panda, 2016. "Strategies for Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in South Asia: Lessons from Policy Simulations," Development Papers 1601, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; Economic Growth; Poverty; Pakistan; Computable General Equilibrium;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-11-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-11-16 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:mpiacr:2013-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .