Why is ?The Dutch disease? always a disease? the macroeconomic consequences of scaling up ODA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Subramanian & Raghuram Rajan, 2005. "What Undermines Aid’s Impact on Growth?," IMF Working Papers 05/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2006.
"Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance, and Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 261-290.
- Christopher Adam & David Bevan, 2004. "Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance and Dutch Disease in Low Income Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 201, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426, August.
- Yongzheng Yang & Robert Powell & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Challenges of Scaling Up Aid to Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/179, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Pivovarsky & Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Erwin H Tiongson, 2003. "Foreign Aid and Revenue Response; Does the Composition of Aid Matter?," IMF Working Papers 03/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Mwanza Nkusu, 2004. "Aid and the Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries; Informed Diagnoses for Prudent Prognoses," IMF Working Papers 04/49, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2013. "The Dutch Disease in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2013-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Nuno Baetas da Silva & João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2016. "Alternative Sources of Dutch Disease: A Survey of the Literature," GEMF Working Papers 2016-10, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2011. "External income, De-industrialisation and Labour Mobility," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-François Perrault & Luc Savard, 2008. "Impact Of Infrastructure Spending In Sub-Saharan Africa: A Cge Modeling Approach," Cahiers de recherche 08-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-François Perrault & Luc Savard, 2007.
"Impact of Infrastructure Spending in Mali: A CGE modeling approach,"
Cahiers de recherche
07-24, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-François Perrault & Luc Savard, 2009. "Impact of Infrastructure Spending in Mali: A CGE Modeling Approach," Working Papers ECARES 2009_009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John Weeks & Terry McKinley, 2006. "Does Debt Relief Increase Fiscal Space in Zambia? The MDG Implications," Country Study 5, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Degol Hailu, 2007. "Scaling-up HIV/AIDS Financing and the Role of Macroeconomic Policies in Kenya," Conference Paper 4, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:02:n:s1793993313500099 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDutch Disease; Official Development Assistance; Macroeconomic policies; Poverty; Africa;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.