Report NEP-AFR-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iimi, Atsushi & Smith, James Wilson, 2007. "what is missing between agricultural growth and infrastructure development ? cases of coffee and dairy in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4411, The World Bank.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen O’Connell & Edward Buffie, 2007. "Monetary Policy Rules For Manging Aid Surges In Africa," WEF Working Papers 0016, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Derek Yu, 2007. "The comparability of the Statistics South Africa October Household Surveys and Labour Force Surveys," Working Papers 17/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-François Perrault & Luc Savard, 2007. "Impact of Infrastructure Spending in Mali: A CGE modeling approach," Cahiers de recherche 07-24, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Dury, S. & Meuriot, V. & Fliedel, G. & Blancher, S. & Bore Guindo, F. & Drame, D. & Bricas, N. & Diakite, L. & Cruz, J.F., 2007. "Retail Market Prices of Fonio Reveal The Demand For Quality Characteristics in Bamako, Mali," Working Papers MOISA 200706, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Kang Yong Tan & David Vines, 2007. "Woodford goes to Africa," WEF Working Papers 0029, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Patt , Anthony G. & Schroter, Dagmar, 2007. "Perceptions of environmental risks in Mozambique : implications for the success of adaptation and coping strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4417, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Espina, Carlos & Noer, John, 2007. "Cote d'ivoire volatility, shocks and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4415, The World Bank.
- Stijn Claessens & Danny Cassimon, 2007. "Empirical evidence on the new international aid architecture," WEF Working Papers 0026, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Mawudeku, Koffi, 2007. "The youth and the employment situation in Togo," MPRA Paper 6015, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Noer, John & Espina, Carlos, 2007. "Cote d'Ivoire : from success to failure a story of growth, specialization, and the terms of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4414, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Espina, Carlos & Noer, John, 2007. "Cote d'Ivoire : competitiveness, Cocoa, and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4416, The World Bank.