Long-term Issues for Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2013. "Long-term Issues for Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Asia," ADBI Working Papers 432, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2013. "Long-term Issues for Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Asia," Finance Working Papers 23552, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2013. "Long-term Issues for Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23552, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nina T Budina & Tidiane Kinda & Andrea Schaechter & Anke Weber, 2012. "Fiscal Rules at a Glance; Country Details from a New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 12/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Ferrarini , Benno & Ramayandi, Arief, 2015. "Public Debt Sustainability in Developing Asia: An Update," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 468, Asian Development Bank.
- Adams, Charles & Ferrarini, Benno & Park, Donghyun, 2010. "Fiscal Sustainability in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 205, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray, Nikhil. & Velasquez, Agustin. & Islam, Iyanatul., 2015. "Fiscal rules, growth and employment : a developing country perspective," ILO Working Papers 994881313402676, International Labour Organization.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Soon, Siew-Voon & Lau, Evan, 2017. "Fiscal sustainability in an emerging market economy: When does public debt turn bad?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-113.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:488131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shinji Asanuma, 2015. "Fiscal Sustainability & Competitiveness in Europe and Asia by Ramkishen S. Rajan , Tan Khee Giap and Tan Kong Yam Palgrave Macmillan , New York , 2014 xii+202. ISBN 978 1 137 40696 5," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(1), pages 194-195, May.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Khee Giap Tan & Kong Yam Tan, 2015. "Fiscal sustainability in selected developing ASEAN economies," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(4/5/6), pages 186-203.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal space; fiscal sustainability; emerging Asian economies; global financial crisis; fiscal stimulus policies; government debt; demographics; social welfare spending;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mof:journl:ppr023h. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Policy Research Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prigvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.