Financing infrastructure and monitoring fiscal risks at the subnational level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Giorgio Brosio (ed.), 2009. "Does Decentralization Enhance Service Delivery and Poverty Reduction?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13565.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Liu, Lili & Nagarajan, Mohan, 2006. "Subnational fiscal sustainability analysis : what can we learn from Tamil Nadu ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3947, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Debt and Growth Revisited," MPRA Paper 24376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Liu, Lili, 2010.
"Subnational Debt Finance and the Global Financial Crisis,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 13, pages 1-7, May.
- Otaviano Canuto & Lili Liu, 2010. "Subnational Debt Finance and the Global Financial Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10186, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morgan, Peter & Trinh, Long Q., 2016. "Frameworks for Central–Local Government Relations and Fiscal Sustainability," ADBI Working Papers 605, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Madio Fall & Souleymane Coulibaly, 2016. "Diversified Urbanization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24969, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Subnational Economic Development; Access to Finance; Public Sector Economics; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .