The great recession and the future of cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2012. "Fiscal Spending Jobs Multipliers: Evidence from the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 251-282, August.
- Puffert, Douglas J., 2002. "Path Dependence in Spatial Networks: The Standardization of Railway Track Gauge," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 282-314, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1552 is not listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007.
"Inequality Of Opportunity In Brazil,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 585-618, December.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.B. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2005. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 133, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007. "Inequality of opportunity in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00754189, HAL.
- Nicholas Stern & Jean-Jacques Dethier & F. Halsey Rogers, 2006. "Growth and Empowerment: Making Development Happen," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693461, January.
- Aart Kraay, 2014.
"Government Spending Multipliers in Developing Countries: Evidence from Lending by Official Creditors,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 170-208, October.
- Kraay, Aart, 2012. "Government spending multipliers in developing countries : evidence from lending by official creditors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6099, The World Bank.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carlos A. Vegh, 2008. "Procyclical Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries: Truth or Fiction?," NBER Working Papers 14191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Shah, Ankur & Lempert, Robert & Brown, Casey & Gill, Stuart, 2012.
"Investment decision making under deep uncertainty -- application to climate change,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6193, The World Bank.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2012. "Investment decision-making under deep uncertainty - application to climate change," Post-Print hal-00802049, HAL.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Liu, Lili, 2010.
"Subnational Debt Finance and the Global Financial Crisis,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 13, pages 1-7, May.
- Otaviano Canuto & Lili Liu, 2010. "Subnational Debt Finance and the Global Financial Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10186, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Nour Abdul-Razzak & Jeffrey Condon & Biplab Kumar Datta, 2015.
"Tax Evasion, the Provision of Public Infrastructure and Growth: A General Equilibrium Approach to Two Very Different Countries, Egypt and Mauritius,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(suppl_2), pages 43-72.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Jeffrey Condon, 2014. "Tax Evasion, the Provision of Public Infrastructure, and Growth: A General Equilibrium Approach to Two Very Different Countries, Egypt and Mauritius," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1426, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Jeffrey Condon & Biplab Kumar Datta, 2014. "Tax Evasion, the Provision of Public Infrastructure, and Growth: A General Equilibrium Approach to Two Very Different Countries, Egypt and Mauritius," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1425, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Access to Finance; Municipal Financial Management; Subnational Economic Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.