Long-term evolution of inequality of opportunity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bussolo,Maurizio & Checchi,Daniele & Peragine,Vito, 2019. "Long-Term Evolution of Inequality of Opportunity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8700, The World Bank.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine, 2018. "The long term evolution of inequality of opportunity," LIS Working papers 730, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne & Peragine, Vito, 2011.
"Measuring long-term inequality of opportunity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 193-204.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad & Vito Peragine, 2010. "Measuring long-term inequality of opportunity," Working Papers 158, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad & Vito Peragine, 2010. "Measuring long-term inequality of opportunity," Discussion Papers 620, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne & Peragine, Vito, 2010. "Measuring Long-Term Inequality of Opportunity," IZA Discussion Papers 4714, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Italy," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 429-450, December.
- Xavier Ramos & Dirk gaer, 2016.
"Approaches To Inequality Of Opportunity: Principles, Measures And Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 855-883, December.
- Xavier RAMOS & Dirk VAN DE GAER, 2016. "Approaches to inequality of opportunity: principles, measures and evidence," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2868, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsInequality of Opportunity; Decomposition methods; Education mobility; Returns to Education; Family Networking; Cohort Analysis.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2019-04-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LTV-2019-04-08 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2019-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .