Handbook of the Economics of Education
by Wolter, Stefan C. & Ryan, Paul
- Housing Valuations of School Performance
by Black, Sandra E. & Machin, Stephen
- The GED
by Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric & Mader, Nicholas S.
- School Accountability
by Figlio, David & Loeb, Susanna
- The Economics of Tracking in Education
by Betts, Julian R.
- Licensure: Exploring the Value of this Gateway to the Teacher Workforce
by Goldhaber, Dan
- Teacher Compensation and Collective Bargaining
by Podgursky, Michael
- Peer Effects in Education: How Might They Work, How Big Are They and How Much Do We Know Thus Far?
by Sacerdote, Bruce
- Education and Family Background: Mechanisms and Policies
by Björklund, Anders & Salvanes, Kjell G.
- The Economics of International Differences in Educational Achievement
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger
- Econometric Methods for Research in Education
by Meghir, Costas & Rivkin, Steven
by Hanushek, Eric & Machin, Stephen & Woessmann, Ludger
- Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reforms
by Chapman, Bruce
- US Higher Education Finance
by McPherson, Michael S. & Schapiro, Morton Owen
- Public Intervention in Post-Secondary Education
by Kane, Thomas J.
- Income and Peer Quality Sorting in Public and Private Schools
by Nechyba, Thomas J.
- The Courts and Public School Finance: Judge-Made Centralization and Economic Research
by Fischel, William A.
- Pre-School, Day Care, and After-School Care: Who's Minding the Kids?
by Blau, David & Currie, Janet
- Teacher Supply
by Dolton, Peter J.
- Teacher Quality
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Rivkin, Steven G.
- Has School Desegregation Improved Academic and Economic Outcomes for Blacks?
by Rivkin, Steven & Welch, Finis
- Schools, Teachers, and Education Outcomes in Developing Countries
by Glewwe, Paul & Kremer, Michael
- Drinking from the Fountain of Knowledge: Student Incentive to Study and Learn - Externalities, Information Problems and Peer Pressure
by Bishop, John
- School Resources
by Hanushek, Eric A.
- Using Wages to Infer School Quality
by Speakman, Robert & Welch, Finis
by Erik Hanushek & F. Welch
- Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation
by Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance
- Does Learning to Add up Add up? The Returns to Schooling in Aggregate Data
by Pritchett, Lant
- Education and Nonmarket Outcomes
by Grossman, Michael
- Why Has Black-White Skill Convergence Stopped?
by Neal, Derek
- The Social Value of Education and Human Capital
by Lange, Fabian & Topel, Robert
- Earnings Functions, Rates of Return and Treatment Effects: The Mincer Equation and Beyond
by Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance J. & Todd, Petra E.
- Educational Wage Premiums and the U.S. Income Distribution: A Survey
by Deere, Donald R. & Vesovic, Jelena
- Educational Wage Premia and the Distribution of Earnings: An International Perspective
by Peracchi, Franco
- Immigrants and Their Schooling
by Smith, James P.
- Historical Perspectives on Racial Differences in Schooling in the United States
by Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A.
- Long-Term Trends in Schooling: The Rise and Decline (?) of Public Education in the United States
by Black, Sandra E. & Sokoloff, Kenneth L.
- Post Schooling Wage Growth: Investment, Search and Learning
by Rubinstein, Yona & Weiss, Yoram
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Welch, Finis