Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Eric A. Hanushek
Series handle: RePEc:eee:educhp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:educhp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444513991 .
- 1-74 Behavioral Economics of Education
by Lavecchia, A.M. & Liu, H. & Oreopoulos, P.
- 75-138 Education Research and Administrative Data
by Figlio, D. & Karbownik, K. & Salvanes, K.G.
- 139-208 Charter Schools
by Epple, D. & Romano, R. & Zimmer, R.
- 209-237 Competition Among Schools
by Urquiola, M.
- 239-280 Technology and Education
by Bulman, G. & Fairlie, R.W.
- 281-303 Teacher Pensions
by Koedel, C. & Podgursky, M.
- 305-396 The Analysis of Field Choice in College and Graduate School
by Altonji, J.G. & Arcidiacono, P. & Maurel, A.
- 397-478 Student Loans and Repayment
by Lochner, L. & Monge-Naranjo, A.
- 479-652 Government-Sponsored Vocational Education for Adults
by McCall, B. & Smith, J. & Wunsch, C.
- 653-743 Improving Education Outcomes in Developing Countries
by Glewwe, P. & Muralidharan, K.
- 1-1 Introduction
by Hanushek, Eric & Machin, Stephen & Woessmann, Ludger
- 1-87 Econometric Methods for Research in Education
by Meghir, Costas & Rivkin, Steven
- 1-181 Personality Psychology and Economics
by Almlund, Mathilde & Duckworth, Angela Lee & Heckman, James & Kautz, Tim
- 89-200 The Economics of International Differences in Educational Achievement
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 183-282 Nonproduction Benefits of Education
by Lance, Lochner
- 201-247 Education and Family Background: Mechanisms and Policies
by Björklund, Anders & Salvanes, Kjell G.
- 249-277 Peer Effects in Education: How Might They Work, How Big Are They and How Much Do We Know Thus Far?
by Sacerdote, Bruce
- 279-313 Teacher Compensation and Collective Bargaining
by Podgursky, Michael
- 283-326 Overeducation and Mismatch in the Labor Market
by Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel
- 315-339 Licensure: Exploring the Value of this Gateway to the Teacher Workforce
by Goldhaber, Dan
- 327-439 Migration and Education
by Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht
- 341-381 The Economics of Tracking in Education
by Betts, Julian R.
- 383-421 School Accountability
by Figlio, David & Loeb, Susanna
- 423-483 The GED
by Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric & Mader, Nicholas S.
- 441-493 Inequality, Human Capital Formation, and the Process of Development
by Oded, Galor
- 485-519 Housing Valuations of School Performance
by Black, Sandra E. & Machin, Stephen
- 495-550 The Design of Performance Pay in Education
by Neal, Derek
- 521-576 Apprenticeship
by Wolter, Stefan C. & Ryan, Paul
- 551-572 Educational Vouchers in International Contexts
by Bettinger, Eric
- 573-613 Dropouts and Diplomas
by Bound, John & Turner, Sarah
- 615-680 The Political Economy of Education Funding
by Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B. & Schiopu, Ioana C.
- 1-1 Preface
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Welch, Finis
- 1-1 Preface
by Erik Hanushek & F. Welch
- 1-67 Post Schooling Wage Growth: Investment, Search and Learning
by Rubinstein, Yona & Weiss, Yoram
- 69-105 Long-Term Trends in Schooling: The Rise and Decline (?) of Public Education in the United States
by Black, Sandra E. & Sokoloff, Kenneth L.
- 107-154 Historical Perspectives on Racial Differences in Schooling in the United States
by Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A.
- 155-187 Immigrants and Their Schooling
by Smith, James P.
- 189-254 Educational Wage Premia and the Distribution of Earnings: An International Perspective
by Peracchi, Franco
- 255-306 Educational Wage Premiums and the U.S. Income Distribution: A Survey
by Deere, Donald R. & Vesovic, Jelena
- 307-458 Earnings Functions, Rates of Return and Treatment Effects: The Mincer Equation and Beyond
by Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance J. & Todd, Petra E.
- 459-509 The Social Value of Education and Human Capital
by Lange, Fabian & Topel, Robert
- 511-576 Why Has Black-White Skill Convergence Stopped?
by Neal, Derek
- 577-633 Education and Nonmarket Outcomes
by Grossman, Michael
- 635-695 Does Learning to Add up Add up? The Returns to Schooling in Aggregate Data
by Pritchett, Lant
- 697-812 Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation
by Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance
- 813-864 Using Wages to Infer School Quality
by Speakman, Robert & Welch, Finis
- 865-908 School Resources
by Hanushek, Eric A.
- 909-944 Drinking from the Fountain of Knowledge: Student Incentive to Study and Learn - Externalities, Information Problems and Peer Pressure
by Bishop, John
- 945-1017 Schools, Teachers, and Education Outcomes in Developing Countries
by Glewwe, Paul & Kremer, Michael
- 1019-1049 Has School Desegregation Improved Academic and Economic Outcomes for Blacks?
by Rivkin, Steven & Welch, Finis
- 1051-1078 Teacher Quality
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Rivkin, Steven G.
- 1079-1161 Teacher Supply
by Dolton, Peter J.
- 1163-1278 Pre-School, Day Care, and After-School Care: Who's Minding the Kids?
by Blau, David & Currie, Janet
- 1279-1325 The Courts and Public School Finance: Judge-Made Centralization and Economic Research
by Fischel, William A.
- 1327-1368 Income and Peer Quality Sorting in Public and Private Schools
by Nechyba, Thomas J.
- 1369-1401 Public Intervention in Post-Secondary Education
by Kane, Thomas J.
- 1403-1434 US Higher Education Finance
by McPherson, Michael S. & Schapiro, Morton Owen
- 1435-1503 Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reforms
by Chapman, Bruce