Educational Wage Premia and the Distribution of Earnings: An International Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hipólito Simón, 2010.
"International Differences in Wage Inequality: A New Glance with European Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 310-346, June.
- Hipolito, Simon, 2008. "International Differences in Wage Inequality: A New Glance with European Matched Employer-Employee Data," MPRA Paper 7932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci & Emiliano Rustichelli, 2008. "Wage Inequality, Employment Structure and Skill-biased Change in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(s1), pages 27-51, June.
- Jonathon Adams-Kane & Jamus Jerome Lim, 2016.
"Institutional Quality Mediates the Effect of Human Capital on Economic Performance,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 426-442, May.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Adams-Kane, Jonathon, 2008. "Institutions, Education, and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 11800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2014. "Institutional quality mediates the effect of human capital on economic performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6792, The World Bank.
- Checchi, Daniele & van de Werfhorst, Herman G., 2014. "Educational Policies and Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 8222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida, Andre & Figueiredo, Hugo & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla & Teixeira, Pedro N., 2017.
"Returns to Postgraduate Education in Portugal: Holding on to a Higher Ground?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André Almeida & Hugo Figueiredo & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela & Carla Sá & Pedro Teixeira, 2017. "Returns to Postgraduate Education in Portugal:Holding on to a Higher Ground?," NIPE Working Papers 08/2017, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Almeida, André & Figueiredo, Hugo & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla & Teixeira, Pedro, 2017. "Returns to Postgraduate Education in Portugal: Holding on to a Higher Ground?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 44, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2009. "Falling Educational Wage Premia in Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Perugini, Cristiano & Pompei, Fabrizio, 2017. "Temporary Jobs, Institutions, and Wage Inequality within Education Groups in Central-Eastern Europe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 40-59.
- Caamal Olvera, Cinthya G., 2013. "Effects of manufacturing dynamics on returns to education in the North of Mexico," MPRA Paper 55211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseducational wage premia; earnings functions; educational attainments; distribution of labor earnings;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:educhp:1-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444513991 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.