Wage Inequality, Employment Structure and Skill-biased Change in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Bratti & Nicola Matteucci, 2005.
"Is there skilled-biased technological change in Italian manufacturing? Evidence from firm-level data,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 48(1-2), pages 153-182.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Nicola MATTEUCCI, 2004. "Is There Skill-Biased Technological Change in Italian Manufacturing? Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 202, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2010.
"Trade and Wage Inequality: Local versus Global Comparative Advantages,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1757-1787, December.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2008. "Trade and wage inequality: Local versus Global comparative advantages," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 6-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2008.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1996:i:41-42:p:16 is not listed on IDEAS
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Melissa S. Kearney, 2005.
"Rising Wage Inequality: The Role of Composition and Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
11628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Melissa S. Kearney, 2005. "Rising Wage Inequality: The Role of Composition and Prices," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2096, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Melly, Blaise, 2005. "Decomposition of differences in distribution using quantile regression," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 577-590, August.
- Pamela Giustinelli, 2004. "Quantile Regression Evidence on Italian Education Returns," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 49-100, November-.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Pereira, Pedro T., 2004. "Does education reduce wage inequality? Quantile regression evidence from 16 countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 355-371, June.
- Barth, Erling & Lucifora, Claudio, 2006. "Wage Dispersion, Markets and Institutions: The Effects of the Boom in Education on the Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 2181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Lilla, 2005. "Disuguaglianze salariali in Italia: nuove evidenze dai microdati SHIW," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 71-102.
- Omar Arias & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"Individual heterogeneity in the returns to schooling: instrumental variables quantile regression using twins data,"
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 7-40.
- Omar Arias & Kevin F. Hallock & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1999. "Individual Heterogeneity in the Returns to Schooling: Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression using Twins Data," Department of Economics, Working Papers 016, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Christian Dustmann & Johannes Ludsteck & Uta Schönberg, 2009. "Revisiting the German Wage Structure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(2), pages 843-881.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning, 2007.
"Lousy and Lovely Jobs: The Rising Polarization of Work in Britain,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 118-133, February.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning, 2003. "Lousy and Lovely Jobs: the Rising Polarization of Work in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0604, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Goos, Maarten & Manning, Alan, 2003. "Lousy and lovely jobs: the rising polarization of work in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20002, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci & Emiliano Rustichelli, 2010. "Far away from a skill-biased change: falling educational wage premia in Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(26), pages 3383-3400.
- repec:rtv:ceiswp:260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Cipollone & Paolo Sestito, 2001. "Earnings Dispersion, Low Pay and Household Poverty in Italy, 1977-1998," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 427, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:rtv:ceiswp:215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Burtless, 1995. "International Trade and the Rise in Earnings Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 800-816, June.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Miniaci, Raffaele, 1999. "The economic returns to schooling for Italian men. An evaluation based on instrumental variables1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 509-519, November.
- Peracchi, Franco, 2006. "Educational Wage Premia and the Distribution of Earnings: An International Perspective," Handbook of the Economics of Education, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naticchioni, Paolo & Ragusa, Giuseppe & Massari, Riccardo, 2014.
"Unconditional and Conditional Wage Polarization in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Massari & Paolo Naticchioni & Giuseppe Ragusa, 2015. "Unconditional and Conditional Wage Polarization in Europe," Working Papers CELEG 1504, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- de Oliveira Cruz , Bruno & Naticchioni , Paolo, 2012.
"Falling urban wage premium and inequality trends: evidence for Brazil,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 24, pages 91-113.
- Bruno De Oliveira Cruz & Paulo Naticchioni, 2014. "Falling Urban Wage Premium Andinequality Trends: Evidence For Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 168, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bosio, Giulio, 2009. "Temporary employment and wage gap with permanent jobs: evidence from quantile regression," MPRA Paper 16055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Karina Alfaro & José Javier Núñez Velázquez, 2010. "The Spanish technnical change: A regional and a dynamic analysis (1994-2007)," Alcamentos 1002, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Paola Gritti & Riccardo Leoni, 2013. "The impact on wages of generic competencies, psychological capital, new work practices and digital technologies," Working Papers (2013-) 1301, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Antonioli, Davide & Manzalini, Rocco & Pini, Paolo, 2011.
"Innovation, workers skills and industrial relations: Empirical evidence from firm-level Italian data,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 312-326, May.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Rocco Manzalini, 2011. "Innovation, Workers Skills and Industrial Relations: Empirical Evidence from Firm-level Italian Data," Working Papers 201106, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:italej:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40797-016-0046-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wickham James, 2011. "Low Skill Manufacturing Work: from skill biased change to technological Regression / Niedrig qualifizierte Industriearbeit: vom qualifikationsbeeinflussten Strukturwandel zur technologischen Regressio," Arbeit, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 224-238, September.
- repec:bla:labour:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:73-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriele Ballarino & Massimiliano Bratti, 2009. "Field of Study and University Graduates' Early Employment Outcomes in Italy during 1995-2004," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(3), pages 421-457, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:22:y:2008:i:s1:p:27-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.