Trade and wage inequality: Local versus Global comparative advantages
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2010. "Trade and Wage Inequality: Local versus Global Comparative Advantages," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1757-1787, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2009. "Wage distribution and the spatial sorting of workers and firms," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 8-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2009.
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci & Emiliano Rustichelli, 2008. "Wage Inequality, Employment Structure and Skill-biased Change in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(s1), pages 27-51, June.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2017.
"Competition, firm size and returns to skills: Evidence from currency shocks and market liberalisations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2676-2703, December.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2014. "Competition, firm size and returns to skills : evidence from currency shocks and market liberalizations," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Rafal Kierzenkowski & Isabell Koske, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are they Compatible? Part 8. The Drivers of Labour Income Inequality – A Literature Review," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 931, OECD Publishing.
- Accetturo, Antonio & Bugamelli, Matteo & Lamorgese, Andrea R., 2013. "Skill upgrading and exports," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 417-420.
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2009.
"Decreasing Wage Inequality in Italy: The Role of Supply and Demand for Education,"
Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia
9-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2009.
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2010. "Decreasing Wage Inequality in Italy: The Role of Supply and Demand for Education," Working Papers CELEG 1004, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Specialization; Wage Inequality; Skill Premium;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:des:wpaper:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sardoni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferosit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .