The Courts and Public School Finance: Judge-Made Centralization and Economic Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihály Fazekas, 2012. "School Funding Formulas: Review of Main Characteristics and Impacts," OECD Education Working Papers 74, OECD Publishing.
- Joshua Hall, 2007. "Local School Finance and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from Ohio," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 289-301, September.
- Hanushek, Eric & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2007. "The complementarity of Tiebout and Alonso," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Eric Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2010.
"Household Location and Schools in Metropolitan Areas with Heterogeneous Suburbs: Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy,"
09-012, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2010. "Household Location and Schools in Metropolitan Areas with Heterogeneous Suburbs; Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy," NBER Working Papers 15915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hungerman, Daniel M. & Rinz, Kevin, 2016.
"Where does voucher funding go? How large-scale subsidy programs affect private-school revenue, enrollment, and prices,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 62-85.
- Daniel M. Hungerman & Kevin Rinz, 2015. "Where Does Voucher Funding Go? How Large-Scale Subsidy Programs Affect Private-School Revenue, Enrollment, and Prices," NBER Working Papers 21687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsstate constitutions; education finance; tax price; school district; median voter;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:educhp:2-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444513991 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .