Subnational Debt Finance and the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Otaviano Canuto & Lili Liu, 2010. "Subnational Debt Finance and the Global Financial Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10186, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Lili & Tan, Kim Song, 2009. "Subnational credit ratings : a comparative review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5013, The World Bank.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Liu, Lili & Nagarajan, Mohan, 2006. "Subnational fiscal sustainability analysis : what can we learn from Tamil Nadu ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3947, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:72-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Morrill, Curtis, 2012. "The great recession and the future of cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6256, The World Bank.
- Salvador Barrios & Diego MartÃnez-LÃ³pez, 2017.
"Fiscal equalization schemes and subcentral government borrowing,"
Chapters,in: Central and Local Government Relations in Asia, chapter 4, pages 130-160
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diego Martínez López & Salvador Barrios, 2013. "Fiscal equalisation schemes and sub-central government borrowing," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Barrios, Salvador & Martínez–López, Diego, 2016. "Fiscal Equalization Schemes and Subcentral Government Borrowing," ADBI Working Papers 595, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Salvador Barrios & Diego Martínez, 2014. "Fiscal equalisation schemes and sub-central government borrowing," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1401, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- David Bartolini & Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti & Raffaella Santolini, 2015. "Fiscal decentralisation in times of financial crises," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1506, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Liu, Lili, 2013.
"Subnational Debt, Insolvency, and Market Development,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 112, pages 1-7, April.
- Otaviano Canuto & Lili Liu, 2013. "Subnational Debt, Insolvency, and Market Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17023, The World Bank.
- Peterson, George E. & Kaganova, Olga, 2010. "Integrating land financing into subnational fiscal management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5409, The World Bank.
- Heidi Jane M. Smith, 2013. "Explaining Borrowing Patterns of Mexican Cities: The Case of the State of Guanajuato," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 75-87, April.
- Maurya, Nagendra Kumar, 2014. "Debt sustainability of state finances of Uttar Pradesh government," MPRA Paper 55692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Lili & Waibel, Michael, 2010. "Managing subnational credit and default risks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5362, The World Bank.
- Beck, Roland & Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Hantzsche, Arno & Rau-Göhring, Matthias, 2017.
"Determinants of sub-sovereign bond yield spreads – The role of fiscal fundamentals and federal bailout expectations,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 72-98.
- Beck, Roland & Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Hantzsche, Arno & Rau-Goehring, Matthias, 2016. "Determinants of sub-sovereign bond yield spreads: the role of fiscal fundamentals and federal bailout expectations," Working Paper Series 1987, European Central Bank.
- Eva Jenkner & Zhongjin Lu, 2014. "Sub-National Credit Risk and Sovereign Bailouts; Who Pays the Premium?," IMF Working Papers 14/20, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2013. "Impact and Implications of Recent and Potential Changes to Brazil's Subnational Fiscal Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20773, The World Bank.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Doemeland, Doerte, 2012. "Beyond Keynesianism : global infrastructure investments in times of crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5940, The World Bank.
- Liu, Lili & Pradelli, Juan, 2012. "Financing infrastructure and monitoring fiscal risks at the subnational level," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6069, The World Bank.
- V. V. S. Rama Krishna, 2014. "Consolidation Of Fiscal Front Of States In India," Working papers 2014-03-13, Voice of Research.
- Otaviano Canuto & Lili Liu, 2013. "Until Debt Do Us Part : Subnational Debt, Insolvency, and Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12597.
More about this item
Keywordssubnational; debt; finance; financial crisis; subnational debt financing; subnational governments; fiscal; sustanable financing; infrastructure; social services;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.