Beyond Keynesianism: Global Infrastructure Investments In Times Of Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012.
"Measuring the Output Responses to Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2010. "Measuring the Output Responses to Fiscal Policy," NBER Chapters, in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Fiscal Policy, pages 1-27, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Knack, Stephen & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2013.
"International aid and financial crises in donor countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 232-250.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Knack, Steve & Rogers, Halsey, 2009. "International aid and financial crises in donor countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5162, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012.
"Global Economic Prospects, January 2012
[Perspectivas económicas mundiales : incertidumbre y vulnerabilidad - Resumen ejecutivo]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12105.
- Ada Karina Izaguirre, 2010. "Assessment of the Impact of the Crisis on New PPI Projects : Update 5," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10941, The World Bank.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024.
- Philippe Alby & Jean-Jacques Dethier & Stéphane Straub, 2013. "Firms Operating under Electricity Constraints in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 109-132.
- Ward Romp & Jakob De Haan, 2007.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(S1), pages 6-52, April.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey," EIB Papers 2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaewoo Lee & Douglas Laxton & Michael Kumhof & Charles Freedman, 2009. "The Case for Global Fiscal Stimulus," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/03, International Monetary Fund.
- Schwartz, Jordan Z. & Andres, Luis A. & Dragoiu, Georgeta, 2009. "Crisis in Latin America : infrastructure investment, employment and the expectations of stimulus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5009, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2015.
"Migration, congestion externalities, and the evaluation of spatial investments,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 189-202.
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2012. "Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Taryn Dinkelman & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2012. "Migration, congestion externalities, and the evaluation of spatial investments," Working Papers 700, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 2012.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl & Taryn Dinkelman, 2015. "Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments," Staff Report 506, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Taryn Dinkelman & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2015. "Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments," NBER Working Papers 20842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Drysdale & Sébastien Willis, 2014. "International Institutions and the Rise of Asia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 455-469, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; growth; financial crisis; fiscal policy; E61; E62; O18;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jicepx:v:03:y:2012:i:03:n:s1793993312500159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jicep/jicep.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.