Local sources of financing for infrastructure in Africa : a cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Honohan & Thorsten Beck, 2007. "Making Finance Work for Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6626.
- Calvin A McDonald & Liliana B Schumacher, 2007. "Financial Deepening in Sub-Saharan Africa; Empirical Evidence on the Role of Creditor Rights Protection and Information Sharing," IMF Working Papers 07/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Huw Pill & Mahmood Pradhan, 1995. "Financial Indicators and Financial Change in Africa and Asia," IMF Working Papers 95/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Valeriano F. García & Lin Liu, 1999. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Development," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 29-59, May.
- Enrique A Gelbard & Sérgio Pereira. Leite, 1999. "Measuring Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 99/105, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton Eberhard & Orvika Rosnes & Maria Shkaratan & Haakon Vennemo, 2011. "Africa's Power Infrastructure : Investment, Integration, Efficiency," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2290.
- Peter Draper & Andreas Freytag & Sören Scholvin & Luong Thanh Tran, 2016. "Is a ‘Factory Southern Africa’ Feasible?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23788, The World Bank.
- Estian Calitz & Johan Fourie, 2010.
"Infrastructure in South Africa: Who is to finance and who is to pay?,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 177-191.
- Estian Calitz & Johan Fourie, 2007. "Infrastructure in South Africa: Who is to finance and who is to pay?," Working Papers 15/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Inderst, Georg & Stewart, Fiona, 2014. "Institutional Investment in Infrastructure in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 62522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; Access to Finance; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .