Report NEP-AFR-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou & Foster, Vivien & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Trends in household coverage of modern infrastructure services in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4880, The World Bank.
- Irving, Jacqueline & Manroth, Astrid, 2009. "Local sources of financing for infrastructure in Africa : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4878, The World Bank.
- Catia Batista & Aitor Lacuesta & Pedro Vicente, 2009. "Micro evidence of the brain gain hypothesis: The case of Cape Verde," Working Papers 0902, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- NG Meyer & MC Breitenbach & TI Fényes & A Jooste, 2009. "The Economic Rationale for Agricultural Regeneration and Rural Infrastructure Investment in South Africa," Working Papers 200910, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Paula Armstrong, 2009. "Teacher pay in South Africa: How attractive is the teaching profession?," Working Papers 04/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Wodon, Quentin & Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou Bassirou & Foster, Vivien, 2009. "Is low coverage of modern infrastructure services in African cities due to lack of demand or lack of supply ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4881, The World Bank.
- Go, Delfin S. & Kearney, Marna & Korman, Vijdan & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2009. "Wage subsidy and labor market flexibility in south Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4871, The World Bank.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2009. "Catching-Up Trajectories In The Wine Sector: A Comparative Study Of Chile, Italy And South Africa," Working Papers 48299, American Association of Wine Economists.
- McCarthy, Nancy & Sun, Yan, 2009. "Participation by men and women in off-farm activities: An empirical analysis in rural northern Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 852, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coolidge, Jacqueline & Ilic, Domagoj & Kisunko, Gregory, 2009. "Small businesses in south Africa : who outsources tax compliance work and why ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4873, The World Bank.
- Sandrine Kablan, 2009. "Mesure de la performance des banques dans une zone d'ancrage monétaire: cas de la France et des pays de l'UMOA," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-6, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.