Small businesses in south Africa : who outsources tax compliance work and why ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gatti, Roberta & Honorati, Maddalena, 2007.
"Informality among Formal Firms: Firm-level, Cross-country Evidence on Tax Compliance and Access to Credit,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gatti, Roberta & Honorati, Maddalena, 2008. "Informality among formal firms : firm-level, cross-country evidence on tax compliance and access to credit," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4476, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacqueline Coolidge, 2010. "Tax Compliance Cost Surveys : Using data to design targeted reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10509, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation&Subsidies; Emerging Markets; Debt Markets; E-Business; Tax Policy and Administration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-04-05 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2009-04-05 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-05 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .