Business Environment and Comparative Advantage in Africa: Evidence from the Investment Climate Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; manufacturing; private sector; business climate;
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-08-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-08-26 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2006-08-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .