The Case for Global Fiscal Stimulus
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Clancy, Daragh & Lozej, Matija, 2014.
"The effects of government spending in a small open economy within a monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
1727, European Central Bank.
- Clancy, Daragh & Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija, 2014. "The Effects of Government Spending in a Small Open Economy within a Monetary Union," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "New Zealand; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 09/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas, 2013. "Fiscal deficits and current account deficits," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2062-2082.
- Matti Viren, 2014. "Sensitivity of fiscal-policy effects to policy coordination and business cycle conditions," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 397-411, September.
- Magdalena RĂDULESCU, 2011. "The Efficiency of the Fiscal Policy in the EU and Its Role in the Economic Recovery by Attracting FDIs," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-23, December.
- Daragh Clancy & Pascal Jacquinot & Matija Lozej, 2015. "Government expenditure composition and fiscal policy spillovers in a small open economy within a monetary union," Working Papers 4, European Stability Mechanism.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Ueda, Kozo, 2013.
"The fiscal multiplier and spillover in a global liquidity trap,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1264-1283.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Ueda, Kozo, 2010. "The fiscal multiplier and spillover in a global liquidity trap," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 51, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2010. "The Fiscal Multiplier and Spillover in a Global Liquidity Trap," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2012. "The Fiscal Multiplier and Spillover in a Global Liquidity Trap," CAMA Working Papers 2012-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carlos de Resende & René Lalonde & Stephen Snudden, 2010. "The Power of Many: Assessing the Economic Impact of the Global Fiscal Stimulus," Discussion Papers 10-1, Bank of Canada.
- Gries Thomas & Naude Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and a Global Economic Crisis,"
Entrepreneurship Research Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-43, July.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and a Global Economic Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carine Bouthevillain & John Caruana & Cristina Checherita & Jorge Cunha & Esther Gordo & Stephan Haroutunian & Geert Langenus & Amela Hubic & Bernhard Manzke & Javier J. Pérez & Pietro Tommasino, 2009.
"Pros and cons of various fiscal measures to stimulate the economy,"
Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue JUL, July.
- Carine Bouthevillain & John Caruana & Cristina Checherita & Jorge Cunha & Esther Gordo & Stephan Haroutunian & Amela Hubic & Geert Langenus & Bernhard Manzke & Javier J. Pérez & Pietro Tommasino, 2009. "Pros and Cons of various fiscal measures to stimulate the economy," BCL working papers 40, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2013.
"Changing impact of fiscal policy on selected ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 103-116.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2010. "Changing Impact of Fiscal Policy on Selected ASEAN Countries," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 70, Asian Development Bank.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:03:y:2012:i:03:n:s1793993312500159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alymkulova Nargiza Bakytovna & Atabaev Nurlan Uzgenovich & Ganiev Junus Mashrapovich, 2016. "Var - analysis of Global financial economic crisis impact on public budget and unemployment: evidence from the economy of the Kyrgyz Republic," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», vol. 12(4), pages 1090-1101.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial sector; Financial crisis; Economic models; Central banks; Cross country analysis; Economic growth; Spillovers; Stabilization measures; Fiscal policy; Monetary policy; interest rates; fiscal stimulus; real interest; real interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2009/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .