The Case for Global Fiscal Stimulus
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||06 Mar 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA|
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/pubs/ord_info.htm|
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "New Zealand; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 09/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Matti Viren, 2014. "Sensitivity of fiscal-policy effects to policy coordination and business cycle conditions," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 397-411, September.
- Carlos de Resende & René Lalonde & Stephen Snudden, 2010. "The Power of Many: Assessing the Economic Impact of the Global Fiscal Stimulus," Discussion Papers 10-1, Bank of Canada.
- Gries Thomas & Naude Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and a Global Economic Crisis,"
Entrepreneurship Research Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-43, July.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and a Global Economic Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Clancy, Daragh & Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija, 2014. "The Effects of Government Spending in a Small Open Economy within a Monetary Union," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Clancy, Daragh & Lozej, Matija, 2014. "The effects of government spending in a small open economy within a monetary union," Working Paper Series 1727, European Central Bank.
- Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas, 2013. "Fiscal deficits and current account deficits," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2062-2082.
- Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton, 2009. "Fiscal Deficits and Current Account Deficits," IMF Working Papers 09/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Ueda, Kozo, 2013. "The fiscal multiplier and spillover in a global liquidity trap," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1264-1283.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2010. "The Fiscal Multiplier and Spillover in a Global Liquidity Trap," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Ueda, Kozo, 2010. "The fiscal multiplier and spillover in a global liquidity trap," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 51, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2012. "The Fiscal Multiplier and Spillover in a Global Liquidity Trap," CAMA Working Papers 2012-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Magdalena RĂDULESCU, 2011. "The Efficiency of the Fiscal Policy in the EU and Its Role in the Economic Recovery by Attracting FDIs," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-23, December.
- Daragh Clancy & Pascal Jacquinot & Matija Lozej, 2015. "Government expenditure composition and fiscal policy spillovers in a small open economy within a monetary union," Working Papers 4, European Stability Mechanism.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2013. "Changing impact of fiscal policy on selected ASEAN countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 103-116.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2010. "Changing Impact of Fiscal Policy on Selected ASEAN Countries," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 70, Asian Development Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2009/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow)or (Hassan Zaidi)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed