The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-private partnerships versus public provision
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-Private Partnerships versus public provision," EIB Papers 2/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valila, Timo & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2005. "Evolution And Determinants Of Public Investment In Europe," Economic and Financial Reports 2005/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Douglas Sutherland & Sonia Araujo & Balázs Égert & Tomasz Koźluk, 2009. "Infrastructure Investment: Links to Growth and the Role of Public Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 686, OECD Publishing.
- Fidrmuc, Jan, 2001. "Democracy in transition economies: Grease or sand in the wheels of growth?," ZEI Working Papers B 09-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Philippe Martin, 1999. "Are European regional policies delivering?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9343, Sciences Po.
- Rossi, Alessandro & Canpolongo, Francesca & Bichisao, Guido, 2002. "Hedge Accounting Within Ias 39," Economic and Financial Reports 2002/2, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Ferreira, Luisa & Vanhoudt, Patrick, 2002. "Catching The Celtic Tiger By Its Tail," Economic and Financial Reports 2002/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Hurst, Christopher & Uppenberg, Kristian, 2000. "Investment Issues In South-Eastern Europe," Economic and Financial Reports 2000/2, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Moore & Stéphane Straub & Jean-Jacques Dethier, 2014.
"Regulation, renegotiation and capital structure: theory and evidence from Latin American transport concessions,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 209-232, April.
- Moore, Alexander & Straub, Stephane & Dethier, Jean-Jacques, 2013. "Regulation, renegotiation and capital structure : theory and evidence from Latin American transport concessions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6646, The World Bank.
- Julie de Brux & Frederic Marty, 2014.
"IPPP Risks and opportunities an economic perspective,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2014-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP - Risks and opportunities An economic perspective," Post-Print halshs-00990951, HAL.
- Julie de Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP – Risks and opportunities An economic perspective," Sciences Po publications 2014-11, Sciences Po.
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP: Risks and Opportunities, An Economic Perspective," Post-Print halshs-01022665, HAL.
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:636-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Cheng-Yih & Li, Jian-Fa, 2015. "On measuring the effects of fiscal policy in global financial crisis: Evidences from an export-oriented island economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 412-415.
- Vivek Rao, 2015. "Developing the Financial Sector and Expanding Market Instruments to Support a Post-2015 Development Agenda in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers id:6632, eSocialSciences.
- Byoun, Soku & Xu, Zhaoxia, 2014. "Contracts, governance, and country risk in project finance: Theory and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 124-144.
- Chambouleyron, Andrés, 2014. "Mitigating expropriation risk through vertical separation of public utilities: The case of Argentina," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 41-52.
- David Martimort & Flavio Menezes & Myrna Wooders & LUCIANO GRECO, 2015. "Imperfect Bundling in Public–Private Partnerships," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(1), pages 136-146, February.
- David Martimort & Flavio Menezes & Myrna Wooders & DANIEL DANAU & ANNALISA VINELLA, 2015.
"Public-Private Contracting under Limited Commitment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(1), pages 78-110, February.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2012. "Public-private contracting under limited commitment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201227, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "Public-Private Contracting under Limited Commitment," Post-Print halshs-00939872, HAL.
- Luciano Greco, 2012. "Imperfect Bundling In Public-Private Partnerships," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0147, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Rogelio, 2015.
"Financial Inclusion, Poverty, and Income Inequality in Developing Asia,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
426, Asian Development Bank.
- Cyn-Young Park, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Poverty, and Income Inequality in Developing Asia," Working Papers id:6654, eSocialSciences.
- Dimitriou , Dimitrios J., 2018. "Economic impact and project financing equilibrium to assess large transport infrastructure projects," Working Papers 18_2, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Pekka Leviakangas & Pekka Kess & Jaakko Kujala, 2013. "Investment Analysis in Public-Private-Partnership Projects: Any Common Ground for Public and Private Investors?," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Emily Poole & Carl Toohey & Peter Harris, 2014. "Public Infrastructure: A Framework for Decision-making," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.), Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2013. "Global infrastructure initiative and global recovery," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 400-411.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2017.
"From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 636-660, September.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201504, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships," SERIES 01-2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2015.
- Wouter Thierie & Lieven Moor, 2016. "The characteristics of infrastructure as an investment class," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(3), pages 277-297, August.
- Marco Buso, 2014. "Public-Private Partnership: Information Externality in Sequential Investments," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0176, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Oliveira, Matheus & Ribeiro, Joana & Macário, Rosário, 2016. "Are we planning investments to fail? Consequences of traffic forecast effects on PPP contracts: Portuguese and Brazilian cases," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 167-174.
- Torsten Ehlers & Frank Packer & Eli Remolona, 2014. "Infrastructure and Corporate Bond Markets in Asia," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.), Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Elisa Van Waeyenberge, 2016. "The private turn in development finance," Working papers wpaper140, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
More about this item
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-01-16 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-PBE-2011-01-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-01-16 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .