Report NEP-PPM-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisbeth Brøde & Perttu Dietrich, 2010. "Boundary Management in Projects: Antecedents, Activities and Performance," Working Papers 106/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Lisbeth Brøde & Perttu Dietrich, 2010. "Knowledge Communication in Product Development Projects," Working Papers 105/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-private partnerships versus public provision," Documentos de Trabajo 276, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Christa Clapp & Alexia Leseur & Oliver Sartor & Gregory Briner & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2010. "Cities and Carbon Market Finance: Taking Stock of Cities' Experience With Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) and Joint Implementation (JI)," OECD Environment Working Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2010. "Environmental concern and the choice of transport infrastructure projects in Sweden," Working Papers 2010:17, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Alan Gelb, 2010. "How Can Donors Create Incentives for Results and Flexibility for Fragile States? A Proposal for IDA - Working Paper 227," Working Papers 227, Center for Global Development.
- Kraay, Aart, 2010. "How large is the government spending multiplier ? evidence from World Bank lending," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5500, The World Bank.