Catching The Celtic Tiger By Its Tail
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denny, Kevin & Harmon, Colm & Redmond, Sandra, 1999. "Wages and Human Capital: Evidence from the Irish Data," Papers 99/3, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- John FitzGerald, 2000. "Ireland's Failure-And Belated Convergence," Papers WP133, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:sae:niesru:v:160:y::i:1:p:63-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- John FitzGerald, 1999. "Understanding Ireland's Economic Success," Papers WP111, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John FitzGerald, 1998. "An Irish Perspective on the Structural Funds," Papers WP094, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & de Nicola, Carlo & Kappeler, Andreas, 2010. "Infrastructure finance in Europe: Composition, evolution and crisis impact," EIB Papers 1/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Estache, Antonio, 2010. "Infrastructure finance in developing countries: An overview," EIB Papers 8/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Frank Barry, 2006. "Foreign direct investment and institutional co-evolution in Ireland," Working Papers 200603, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bitsch, Florian & Buchner, Axel & Kaserer, Christoph, 2010. "Risk, return and cash flow characteristics of infrastructure fund investments," EIB Papers 4/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Michael Anyadike-Danes & Mark Hart & Helena Lenihan, 2011. "New business formation in a rapidly growing economy: the Irish experience," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 503-516, May.
- Fay, Marianne & Iimi, Atsushi & Perrissin-Fabert, Baptiste, 2010. "Financing greener and climate-resilient infrastructure in developing countries - challenges and opportunities," EIB Papers 7/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Frank Barry, 2008. "Ireland – politics, institutions and post-war economic growth," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(1), pages 23-34, April.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2010.
"The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-private partnerships versus public provision,"
Documentos de Trabajo
276, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-Private Partnerships versus public provision," EIB Papers 2/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Frank Barry, 2005. "Third-level education, foreign direct investment and economic boom in Ireland," Working Papers 200509, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Franck Barry, 2013. "The Knowledge Economy, Economic Transformations and ICT: Regional Dynamics in the Deployment Phase. Case study: Southern and Eastern Ireland," JRC Working Papers JRC83549, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Stewart, James, 2010. "The UK National Infrastructure Plan 2010," EIB Papers 6/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Michael Anyadike-Danes & Helena Lenihan & Mike Hart, 2009. "New Business Formation: An Important Element of Ireland's Rapid Growth Experience?," Working Papers wp380, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Helm, Dieter, 2010. "Infrastructure and infrastructure finance: The role of the government and the private sector in the current world," EIB Papers 5/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Barry, Frank, 2004. "Export-platform foreign direct investment: the Irish experience," EIB Papers 6/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Inderst, Georg, 2010. "Infrastructure as an asset class," EIB Papers 3/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
More about this item
KeywordsIrish growth; Foreign Direct Investment; Human Capital; High Education;
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibefr:2002_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.