The UK National Infrastructure Plan 2010
The challenges of infrastructure finance need to be considered in the context of long-term infrastructure planning. This article outlines the UK's new integrated approach to infrastructure planning to meet large investment needs against the backdrop of fiscal consolidation. The UK National Infrastructure Plan for the first time sets our a broad, integrated, corss-sectoral vision and plan for the substantial infrastructure investment required to underpin the UK's economic growth. This plan will act as a common reference point for the public and private sectors to achieve more effective infrastructure development. It will be updated on an annual basis.
|Date of creation:||17 Dec 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 100, boulevard Konrad Adenauer, L-2950 Luxembourg|
Phone: (+352) 43 79 1
Fax: (+352) 43 79 68 895
Web page: http://www.eib.org/efs/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rossi, Alessandro & Canpolongo, Francesca & Bichisao, Guido, 2002. "Hedge Accounting Within Ias 39," Economic and Financial Reports 2002/2, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Fidrmuc, Jan, 2001. "Democracy in transition economies: Grease or sand in the wheels of growth?," ZEI Working Papers B 09-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Valila, Timo & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2005. "Evolution And Determinants Of Public Investment In Europe," Economic and Financial Reports 2005/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Ferreira, Luisa & Vanhoudt, Patrick, 2002. "Catching The Celtic Tiger By Its Tail," Economic and Financial Reports 2002/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Hurst, Christopher & Uppenberg, Kristian, 2000. "Investment Issues In South-Eastern Europe," Economic and Financial Reports 2000/2, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Briceno-Garmendia, Cecilia & Estache, Antonio & Shafik, Nemat, 2004. "Infrastructure services in developing countries : access, quality, costs and policy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3468, The World Bank.
- Philippe Martin, 1999. "Are European regional policies delivering?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9343, Sciences Po.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibpap:2010_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.