Does Private Sector Participation Improve Performance in Electricity and Water Distribution?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077889 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ros, Agustin J. & Banerjee, Aniruddha, 2000. "Telecommunications privatization and tariff rebalancing: evidence from Latin America," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 233-252, April.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"State versus Private Ownership,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 133-150, Fall.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "State Versus Private Ownership," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1841, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "State Versus Private Ownership," NBER Working Papers 6665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vining, Aidan R & Boardman, Anthony E, 1992. "Ownership versus Competition: Efficiency in Public Enterprise," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 205-239, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2015. "Private Sector Delivery of Rural Piped Water Services in Bangladesh," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24784, The World Bank.
- Claude Ménard & Aleksandra Peeroo, 2011.
"Liberalization in the Water Sector: Three Leading Models,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 18
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Claude Ménard, 2009. "Liberalization in the Water Sector: Three leading models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00654316, HAL.
- Claude Ménard & Peeroo Aleksandra, 2011. "Liberalization in the Water Sector : Three Leading Models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624303, HAL.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11269-016-1495-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro E. Sanchez & Samuel Oguah, 2015. "Private Sector Participation in Transmission Systems," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23135, The World Bank.
- Ba, Lika & Gasmi, Farid, 2011. "To what extent do infrastructure and financial sectors reforms interplay? Evidence from panel data on the power sector in developing countries," TSE Working Papers 11-264, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2013. "Electricity prices and public ownership: Evidence from the EU15 over thirty years," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 222-232.
- Marja Hirvi & Lindsay Whitfield, 2015. "Public-Service Provision in Clientelist Political Settlements: Lessons from Ghana's Urban Water Sector," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(2), pages 135-158, March.
- Aidan R. VINING & Anthony E. BOARDMAN & Mark A. MOORE, 2014. "The Theory And Evidence Pertaining To Local Government Mixed Enterprises," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Claude Ménard, 2013. "Is Public-Private Partnership Obsolete? Assessing the Obstacles and Shortcomings of PPP," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00653090, HAL.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Estache, 2016. "Institutions for Infrastructure in Developing Countries: What We Know and the Lot We still Need to Know," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703, July.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00653090 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ba, Lika & Gasmi, Farid, 2011. "To what extent do infrastructure and financial sectors reforms interplay? Evidence from panel data on the power sector in developing countries," IDEI Working Papers 692, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Geginat,Carolin & Ramalho,Rita, 2015. "Electricity connections and firm performance in 183 countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7460, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:153-163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics Private Sector Development - E-Business Water Supply and Sanitation - Town Water Supply and Sanitation Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Regulation Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.