The Turkish Banking Sector - Challenges And Outlook In Transition To Eu Membership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheryl W. Gray & Arnold Holle, 1997. "Bank-led restructuring in Poland (II): bankruptcy and its alternatives," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(1), pages 25-44, May.
- Bonin, John P. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul, 2005.
"Privatization matters: Bank efficiency in transition countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 2155-2178, August.
- Bonin, John P. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul, 2004. "Privatization matters : bank efficiency in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- John P. Bonin & Iftekhar Hasan & Paul Wachtel, 2004. "Privatization Matters: Bank Efficiency in Transition Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-679, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Paul Wachtel & John Bonin & Iftekhar Hasan, 2004. "Privatization Matters: Bank Efficiency in Transition Countries," Working Papers 04-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- H. Brouwer & R. de Haas & B. Kiviet, 2002. "Banking sector development and financial stability in the run up to EU accession," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-6, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-77, August.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Henk Brouwer & Ralph de Haas & Bas Kiviet, 2002. "Banking sector development and financial stability in the run up to EU accession," Macroeconomics 0209003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panicos Demetriades & Svetlana Andrianova, "undated". "Finance and Growth: What We Know and What We Need To Know," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/15, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Cheryl W. Gray & Arnold Holle, 1996. "Bank-led restructuring in Poland: the conciliation process in action 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 349-370, October.
- Steinherr, Alfred, 1997. "Banking Reforms in Eastern European Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 106-125, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Şanli Pinar, 2008.
"What determines the banking sector performance in globalized financial markets? The case of Turkey,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(7), pages 1593-1602.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Sanli Pinar Ceyhan, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," Working Papers 2007/21, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 5495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:05:y:2013:i:02:n:s1793812013500144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBanking sector; European Union; integration; Turkey; regulatory framework;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibefr:2004_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.