Turkey:Macroeconomic Vulnerability,Competitiveness and the Labour Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Hoşdere Cad. 24/4, TR-Çankaya, Ankara|
Phone: (+90 312) 468 25 89
Fax: (+90 312) 468 25 99
Web page: http://www.tek.org.tr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nazim K. Ekinci & Korkut A. Erturk, 2004. "Turkish Currency Crisis of 2000-1, Revisited," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001.
"Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates,"
0124, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 2001.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001. "Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates," ERC Working Papers 0105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2001.
- C. Emre Alper & Ziya Onis, 2002. "Soft Budget Constraints, Government Ownership of Banks and Regulatory Failure: The Political Economy of the Turkish Banking System in the Post-Capital Account Liberalization Era," Working Papers 2002/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut & Rittenberg, Libby & Selçuk, Faruk & Akçay, O. Cevdet & Alper, C. Emre & Berument, M. Hakan & Dibooğlu, Selahattin & Erlat, Haluk & Ertuğrul, Ahmet & Malatyalı, N. Kamuran & Nas, , 2002. "Inflation and Disinflation in Turkey," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 110203, June.
- Charles WYPLOSZ, 2001. "How Risky Is Financial Liberalization In The Developing Countries?," G-24 Discussion Papers 14, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2001. "How Risky is Financial Liberalization in the Developing Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto A. De Santis, 2003. "The Impact of a Customs Union with the European Union on Internal Migration in Turkey," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 349-372.
- Esma Gaygisiz & Miyase Yesim Koksal, 2003. "Regional Variation In New Firm Formation In Turkey: Cross-Section And Panel Data Evidence," ERC Working Papers 0308, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2003.
- Nur Keyder, 2003. "A Note on the Debt Sustainability Issue In Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0302, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2003.
- Hutchison, Michael M & Noy, Ilan, 2005. "How Bad Are Twins? Output Costs of Currency and Banking Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(4), pages 725-752, August.
- Michael M. Hutchison & Ilan Neuberger, "undated". "How Bad Are Twins? Output Costs of Currency and Banking Crises," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Michael Hutchison & Ilan Noy, 2002. "How bad are twins? output costs of currency and banking crises," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jan Stankovsky & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2004. "Potential Markets for Austrian Exports," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 77(6), pages 473-490, June.
- Jan Stankovsky & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2004. "Potential Markets for Austrian Exports," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 9(3), pages 115-126, August.
- Wolfgang Quaisser & Alexandra Reppegather, 2004. "EU-Beitrittsreife der Türkei und Konsequenzen einer EU-Mitgliedschaft," Working Papers 252, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Spiros Bougheas & Paul Mizen & Cihan Yalcin, 2004. "Access to External Finance : Theory and Evidence on the Impact of Firm-Specific Characteristics," Working Papers 0406, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter, 2004. "As East You Go, the More They Grow: Transition Economies in a New Setting," wiiw Research Reports 308, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- K. Azim Ozdemir, 2004. "Public Debt in Turkey," Working Papers 0411, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:4:p:275-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri Mardas & Thomas Moutos, 2002. "The EU-Turkey Customs Union and Greece: Who is the loser?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(4), pages 275-286, November.
- Miyase Yesim Köksal, 2003. "Regional Variation in New Firm Formation in Turkey: Cross-Section and Panel Data Evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa03p263, European Regional Science Association.
- Erdal Karagol & Selami Sezgin, 2004. "DO defence expenditures increase debt rescheduling in Turkey? probit model approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 471-480.
- Sule Ozler & Erol Taymaz, 2004. "Does foreign ownership matter for survival and growth? Dynamics of competition and foreign direct investment," ERC Working Papers 0406, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2004.
- Nur Keyder, 2003. "Debt Sustainability and the Exchange Rate: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0306, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2003.
- Alfred Steinherr & Ali Tukel & Murat Ucer, 2004. "The Turkish Banking Sector, Challenges and Outlook in Transition to EU Membership," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 9, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2005/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.