Turkey:Macroeconomic Vulnerability,Competitiveness and the Labour Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Hoşdere Cad. 24/4, TR-Çankaya, Ankara|
Phone: (+90 312) 468 25 89
Fax: (+90 312) 468 25 99
Web page: http://www.tek.org.tr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aysit Tansel, 2001.
"Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates,"
0124, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2001.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001. "Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates," ERC Working Papers 0105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2001.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2001.
"How Risky is Financial Liberalization in the Developing Countries?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles WYPLOSZ, 2001. "How Risky Is Financial Liberalization In The Developing Countries?," G-24 Discussion Papers 14, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jan Stankovsky & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2004.
"Potential Markets for Austrian Exports,"
WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports),
WIFO, vol. 77(6), pages 473-490, June.
- Nur Keyder, 2003. "Debt Sustainability and the Exchange Rate: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0306, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2003.
- Spiros Bougheas & Paul Mizen & Cihan Yalcin, 2004. "Access to External Finance : Theory and Evidence on the Impact of Firm-Specific Characteristics," Working Papers 0406, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Nur Keyder, 2003. "A Note on the Debt Sustainability Issue In Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0302, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2003.
- Erdal Karagol & Selami Sezgin, 2004. "DO defence expenditures increase debt rescheduling in Turkey? probit model approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 471-480.
- Sule Ozler & Erol Taymaz, 2004. "Does foreign ownership matter for survival and growth? Dynamics of competition and foreign direct investment," ERC Working Papers 0406, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2004.
- Dimitri Mardas & Thomas Moutos, 2002. "The EU-Turkey Customs Union and Greece: Who is the loser?," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(4), pages 275-286, November.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut & Rittenberg, Libby & Selçuk, Faruk & Akçay, O. Cevdet & Alper, C. Emre & Berument, M. Hakan & Dibooğlu, Selahattin & Erlat, Haluk & Ertuğrul, Ahmet & Malatyalı, N. Kamuran & Nas, , 2002. "Inflation and Disinflation in Turkey," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 110203, July.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:4:p:275-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hutchison, Michael M & Noy, Ilan, 2005.
"How Bad Are Twins? Output Costs of Currency and Banking Crises,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(4), pages 725-52, August.
- Michael Hutchison & Ilan Noy, 2002. "How bad are twins? output costs of currency and banking crises," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michael M. Hutchison & Ilan Neuberger, . "How Bad Are Twins? Output Costs of Currency and Banking Crises," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- K. Azim Ozdemir, 2004. "Public Debt in Turkey," Working Papers 0411, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Roberto A. De Santis, 2003. "The Impact of a Customs Union with the European Union on Internal Migration in Turkey," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 349-372.
- Alfred Steinherr & Ali Tukel & Murat Ucer, 2004. "The Turkish Banking Sector, Challenges and Outlook in Transition to EU Membership," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 9, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Miyase Yesim Köksal, 2003. "Regional Variation in New Firm Formation in Turkey: Cross-Section and Panel Data Evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa03p263, European Regional Science Association.
- C. Emre Alper & Ziya Onis, 2002. "Soft Budget Constraints, Government Ownership of Banks and Regulatory Failure: The Political Economy of the Turkish Banking System in the Post-Capital Account Liberalization Era," Working Papers 2002/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Quaisser & Alexandra Reppegather, 2004. "EU-Beitrittsreife der Türkei und Konsequenzen einer EU-Mitgliedschaft," Working Papers 252, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Nazim K. Ekinci & Korkut A. Erturk, 2004. "Turkish Currency Crisis of 2000-1, Revisited," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter, 2004. "As East You Go, the More They Grow: Transition Economies in a New Setting," wiiw Research Reports 308, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Esma Gaygisiz & Miyase Yesim Koksal, 2003. "Regional Variation In New Firm Formation In Turkey: Cross-Section And Panel Data Evidence," ERC Working Papers 0308, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2003.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2005/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.