Dealing with the bad loans of the Chinese banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yiping Huang & Yongzheng Yang, 1998. "China's Financial Fragility and Policy Responses," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 12(2), pages 1-9, November.
- Cheryl W. Gray & Arnold Holle, 1997. "Bank-led restructuring in Poland (II): bankruptcy and its alternatives," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(1), pages 25-44, May.
- John P. Bonin & Bozena Leven, 2000. "Can Banks Promote Enterprise Restructuring?: Evidence From a Polish Bank's Experience," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 294, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cheryl W. Gray & Arnold Holle, 1996. "Bank-led restructuring in Poland: the conciliation process in action 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 349-370, October.
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu & Claudia H Dziobek, 1997. "Lessons From Systemic Bank Restructuring; A Survey of 24 Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/161, International Monetary Fund.
- John G. Fernald & Oliver D. Babson, 1999. "Why has China survived the Asian crisis so well? What risks remain?," International Finance Discussion Papers 633, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Terry Sicular, 1998. "Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales From China and Russia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 589-602, July.
- Philip A. Curry, 1998. "Copyright, Copy Protection and Feist," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9803, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:12:y:2001:i:2:p:197-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.