On the determinants of capital flight from Russia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Abalkin & J. Whalley, 1999. "The Problem of Capital Flight from Russia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 421-444, 05.
- Brunetti, Aymo & Kisunko, Gregory & Weder, Beatrice, 1997. "Institutional obstacles to doing business : region-by-region results from a worldwide survey of the private sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1759, The World Bank.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "Optimal Incentives to Domestic Investment in the Presence of Capital Flight," NBER Working Papers 3080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terry Sicular, 1998.
"Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales From China and Russia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 589-602, 07.
- Terry Sicular, 1998. "Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales from China and Russia," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9803, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- D. Reisman, 1999. "Russia's Tax Crisis: Explaining Falling Revenues in a Transitional Economy," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 145-169, 07.
- Prakash Loungani & Paolo Mauro, 2000.
"Capital Flight from Russia,"
IMF Policy Discussion Papers
00/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "An econometric model of capital flight from developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 579, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1988. "Capital Flight: A Response to Differences in Financial Risks," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 422-436, September.
- Anke Hoeffler & Catherine A. Pattillo & Paul Collier, 1999.
"Flight Capital As a Portfolio Choice,"
IMF Working Papers
99/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003.
"Defining And Estimating Underground And Informal Economies: The New Institional Economics Approach,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Feige, Edgar L., 1990. "Defining and estimating underground and informal economies: The new institutional economics approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 989-1002, July.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994.
"Capital flight, external debt, and domestic policies,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 29-37.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994. "Capital Flight, External Debt and Domestic Policies," NBER Working Papers 4793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathan Sheets, 1995. "Capital flight from the countries in transition: some theory and empirical evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 514, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:148-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.