On the determinants of capital flight from Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994.
"Capital flight, external debt, and domestic policies,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 29-37.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994. "Capital Flight, External Debt and Domestic Policies," NBER Working Papers 4793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1988. "Capital Flight: A Response to Differences in Financial Risks," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 422-436, September.
- D. Reisman, 1999. "Russia's Tax Crisis: Explaining Falling Revenues in a Transitional Economy," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 145-169, July.
- Prakash Loungani & Paolo Mauro, 2001. "Capital Flight from Russia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 689-706, May.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "Optimal Incentives to Domestic Investment in the Presence of Capital Flight," NBER Working Papers 3080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BRUNETTI, AYMO AART OLIVER & Kisunko,Gregory & Weder,Beatrice Silvia, 1997. "Institutional obstacles to doing business : region-by-region results from a worldwide survey of the private sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1759, The World Bank.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke & Pattillo, Catherine, 1999. "Flight capital as a portfolio choice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2066, The World Bank.
- Feige, Edgar L., 1990.
"Defining and estimating underground and informal economies: The new institutional economics approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 989-1002, July.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Defining And Estimating Underground And Informal Economies: The New Institional Economics Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0312003, EconWPA.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:50:y:1998:i:1:p:27-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Abalkin & J. Whalley, 1999. "The Problem of Capital Flight from Russia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 421-444, May.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:49:y:1997:i:4:p:591-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Sheets, 1995. "Capital flight from the countries in transition: some theory and empirical evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 514, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Terry Sicular, 1998.
"Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales From China and Russia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 589-602, July.
- Terry Sicular, 1998. "Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales from China and Russia," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9803, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "An econometric model of capital flight from developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 579, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Taylor & Mary Wrenn, 2003.
"Forging new relationships: Social capital in the transistion,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, September.
- Laura Taylor & Mary Wrenn, 2003. "Forging new relationships: Social capital in the transistion," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Chin-Hong Puah & Albert Apoi & Jerome Swee-Hui Kueh, 2008. "Outward FDI of Malaysia: An Empirical Examination from Macroeconomic Perspective," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(28), pages 1-11.
- Svetlana Ledyaeva & Päivi Karhunen & John Whalley, 2013. "If Foreign Investment Is not Foreign: Round-Trip Versus Genuine Foreign Investment in Russia," Working Papers 2013-05, CEPII research center.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Vukšić, Goran, 2013. "Capital Flight in the Presence of Domestic Borrowing: Evidence from Eastern European Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:148-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.