Integrating the unofficial economy into the dynamics of post-socialist economies : a framework of analysis and evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gray, D., 1995. "Reforming the Energy Sector in Transition Economies. Selected Experience and Lessons," World Bank - Discussion Papers 296, World Bank.
- Freund, Caroline L. & Wallich, Christine I., 1995. "Raising household energy prices in Poland : who gains? who loses?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1495, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Simon Johnson & Daniel Kaufman & Andrei Shleifer, 1997. "The Unofficial Economy in Transition," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(2), pages 159-240.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Anoop, 2006. "Power sector reform in India: current issues and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2480-2490, November.
- Mr. Benedict J. Clements & Mr. Kevin Fletcher & Mr. Sanjeev Gupta & Ms. Gabriela Inchauste, 2002. "Issues in Domestic Petroleum Pricing in Oil-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 2002/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian Lampietti, 2004. "Power's Promise : Electricity Reforms in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14936.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012.
"Reforming the power sector in transition: Do institutions matter?,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1675-1682.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2011. "Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?," Working Papers EPRG 1109, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Anex, Robert P., 2002. "Restructuring and privatizing electricity industries in the commonwealth of independent states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 397-408, April.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2000. "Pareto-optimal electricity tariff rates in the Republic of Armenia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 463-495, August.
- Gros, Daniel & Suhrcke, Marc, 2000.
"Ten years after: What is special about transition countries?,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
86, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Daniel Gros & Marc Suhrcke, 2000. "Ten Years After: What is Special about Transition Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series 327, CESifo.
- Gros, Daniel & Suhrcke, Marc, 2000. "Ten Years After: What Is Special about Transition Countries?," Discussion Paper Series 26236, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Ulrich Thießen, 1997.
"Schattenwirtschaft in Osteuropa: das Beispiel der Ukraine,"
DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(18), pages 334-340.
- Ulrich Thießen, 1996. "Schattenwirtschaft in Osteuropa: Das Beispiel der Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 143, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jon Stern & Junior R. Davis, 1998.
"Economic reform of the electricity industries of Central and Eastern Europe,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(2), pages 427-460, November.
- Jon Stern & Junior R. Davis, 1997. "Economic Reform of the Electricity Industries of Central and Eastern Europe," CERT Discussion Papers 9725, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Freinkman, Lev & Haney, Michael, 1997. "What affects the Russian regional governments'propensity to subsidize?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1818, The World Bank.
- Stefan Bouzarovski, 2014. "Energy poverty in the European Union: landscapes of vulnerability," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 276-289, May.
- Margarita M. Balmaceda, 2002. "EU Energy Policy and Future European Energy Markets: Consequences for the Central and East European States," MZES Working Papers 42, MZES.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman & Clément Malgouyres, 2018.
"Services policy reform and manufacturing employment: Evidence from transition economies,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9), pages 2320-2348, September.
- Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard & Malgouyres, Clément, 2016. "Services Policy Reform and Manufacturing Employment: Evidence from Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman & Clément Malgouyres, 2017. "Services Policy Reform and Manufacturing Employment: Evidence from Transition Economies," Working Papers 1707, Council on Economic Policies.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman & Clément Malgouyres, 2016. "Services Policy Reform and Manufacturing Employment: Evidence from Transition Economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/46, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Engineering; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Economic Theory&Research; Governance Indicators; Environmental Economics&Policies; Climate Change; Inequality;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.