Ten Years After: What is Special about Transition Countries?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gros, Daniel & Suhrcke, Marc, 2000. "Ten years after : what is special about transition countries?," HWWA Discussion Papers 86, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gray, D., 1995. "Reforming the Energy Sector in Transition Economies. Selected Experience and Lessons," World Bank - Discussion Papers 296, World Bank.
- Lant Pritchett & Lawrence H. Summers, 1996. "Wealthier is Healthier," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(4), pages 841-868.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1998. "How far is Eastern Europe from Brussels?," MPRA Paper 20059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1995. "Institutions And Economic Performance: Cross-Country Tests Using Alternative Institutional Measures," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 207-227, November.
- Canning, David, 1999. "Infrastructure's contribution to aggregate output," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2246, The World Bank.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Scott Freeman, 2004. "Enforcement of Property Rights and Underdevelopment," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 391-405, August.
- Queiroz, Cesar & Gautam, Surhid, 1992. "Road infrastructure and economic development : some diagnostic indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 921, The World Bank.
- Easterly, William, 1999. "Life during growth : international evidence on quality of life and per capita income," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2110, The World Bank.
- Krkoska, Libor, 1999. "A Neoclassical Growth Model Applied to Transition in Central Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 259-280, June.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Scott Freeman, 1999. "The Enforcement of Property Rights and Underdevelopment," IMF Working Papers 99/127, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition economies; development level;
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.