Restructuring and privatizing electricity industries in the commonwealth of independent states
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2000. "Pareto-optimal electricity tariff rates in the Republic of Armenia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 463-495, August.
- Jon Stern & Junior R. Davis, 1997.
"Economic Reform of the Electricity Industries of Central and Eastern Europe,"
CERT Discussion Papers
9725, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Jon Stern & Junior R. Davis, 1998. "Economic reform of the electricity industries of Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(2), pages 427-460, November.
- Mark E. Schaffer, 1997. "Do Firms in Transition Economies have Soft Budget Constraints? A Reconsideration of the Concepts and Evidence," CERT Discussion Papers 9720, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- David M. Newbery, 1994. "Restructuring and privatizing electric utilities in Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(3), pages 291-316, 09.
- Gray, D., 1995. "Reforming the Energy Sector in Transition Economies. Selected Experience and Lessons," World Bank - Discussion Papers 296, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:5:p:397-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.