Capital Flight from Russia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004.
"After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the Emergence of the Rule of Law in Post-Communist Societies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 753-763, June.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2002. "After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the emergence of the rule of law in post-communist societies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2934, The World Bank.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the Emergence of the Rule of Law in Post-Communist Societies," NBER Working Papers 9282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Haizhou & Marin, Dalia & Xu, Chenggang, 2004. "Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery, and Banking Development in Russia, and other FSU Countries," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 79, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Marin, Dalia & Huang, Haizhou & Xu, Chenggang, 2002.
"Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery and Banking Development in Former Soviet Union Economies,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
27, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Haizhou & Marin, Dalia & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2003. "Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery and Banking Development in Former Soviet Union Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haizhou Huang & Dalia Marin & Chenggang Xu, 2003. "Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery and Banking Development in Former Soviet Union Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 860, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marcella Mulino, 2002. "On the determinants of capital flight from Russia," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(2), pages 148-169, June.
- Fengyun Liu & Shuji Matsuno & Reza Malekian & Jin Yu & Zhixiong Li, 2016. "A Vector Auto Regression Model Applied to Real Estate Development Investment: A Statistic Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-19, October.
- Seung-Gwang Baek & Doo Yong Yang, 2010. "Institutional Quality, Captal Flight and Capital Flows," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 26, pages 121-155.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2004. "The transition from communism : a diagrammatic exposition of obstacles to the demand for the rule of law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3352, The World Bank.
- Homi Kharas & Brian Pinto & Sergei Ulatov, 2001. "An Analysis of Russia's 1998 Meltdown: Fundamentals and Market Signals," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(1), pages 1-68.
- Michael A. Hitt & David Ahlstrom & M. Tina Dacin & Edward Levitas & Lilia Svobodina, 2004. "The Institutional Effects on Strategic Alliance Partner Selection in Transition Economies: China vs. Russia," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 173-185, April.
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "International Financial competition and bank risk-taking in emerging economies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2007.
"The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls: No Free Lunch,"
NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices, and Consequences, pages 171-202,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2005. "The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls: No Free Lunch," NBER Working Papers 11372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dalia Marin & Haizhou Huang & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery and Banking Development in Russia, Ukraine, and Other FSU Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Biswas, Amit K. & Marjit, Sugata, 2007. "Preferential trade and mis-invoicing: Some analytical implications," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 130-138.
- Fouzia Amin & Sanmugam Annamalah, 2013. "An evaluation of Malaysian capital controls," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 549-571, August.
- Biswas, Amit K. & Sengupta, Sarbajit, 2010. "Tariffs and imports mis-invoicing under oligopoly," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 06/10, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Pacific K. T. Yapatake & Gabriella M-A. M Ngaba, 2019. "Capital Flight and Extent of Corruption control in the Least Corrupt African Countries: An Empirical assessment," CEREDEC Working Papers 19/002, Centre de Recherche pour le DÃ©veloppement Economique (CEREDEC).
- Yalta, A. Yasemin & Yalta, A. Talha, 2012.
"Does financial liberalization decrease capital flight? A panel causality analysis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 92-100.
- A. Yasemin Yalta & A. Talha Yalta, 2011. "Does Financial Liberalization Decrease Capital Flight? A Panel Causality Analysis," Working Papers 1102, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Powell & Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra, 2002. "Capital Inflows and Capital Outflows: Measurement, Determinants, Consequences," Business School Working Papers veinticinco, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2011. "The Crime of Tax Evasion in Transition Economies," Working Papers 11-04, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:24:y:2001:i:5:p:689-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.