Outward FDI of Malaysia: An Empirical Examination from Macroeconomic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Bulatov, 2001. "Russian Direct Investment Abroad: History, Motives, Finance, Control and Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 179-194, October.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1980. "Monopolistic Advantages and Foreign Involvement by U.S. Manufacturing Industry," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 102-122, March.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Marcella Mulino, 2002. "On the determinants of capital flight from Russia," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(2), pages 148-169, June.
- John H Dunning, 1980. "Towards an Eclectic Theory of International Production: Some Empirical Tests," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(1), pages 9-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:430-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen & Tham, Siew Yean, 2013. "Trade linkages of inward and outward FDI: Evidence from Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 224-230.
- Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Puah, Chin Hong & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2010. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Direct Investment Abroad of Singapore," MPRA Paper 47243, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Soo Khoon Goh & Koi Nyen Wong, 2014.
"Could Inward FDI Offset the Substitution Effect of Outward FDI on Domestic Investment? Evidence from Malaysia,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 413-425.
- goh, sookhoon, 2012. "Could inward FDI offset the substitution effect of outward FDI on domestic investment? evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 43237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liew, Siew-Ling, 2016. "Review on Determinants of Capital Flight," MPRA Paper 70445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liew, Siew-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 70447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Çakir & Alain Kabundi, 2017.
"Transmission of China's Shocks to the BRIS Countries,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 85(3), pages 430-454, September.
- Mustafa Yavuz Cakir and Alain Kabundi, 2013. "Transmission of China's Shocks to the BRIS Countries," Working Papers 362, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen & Tham, Siew Yean, 2012. "Does Outward FDI Matter in International Trade? Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen, 2011. "Malaysia's outward FDI: The effects of market size and government policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 497-510, May.
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07f20037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.